6.7 Powerchoke kill

Jwarren

May 13, 2012
Wait a sec. Are you from PA? I swear I saw that truck on a trailer the other day and it looked nice n broke from my viewpoint

Ha ha yea see you know black out guys by your av pic, been all over pa last few weeks. Truck is a trailer queen never broke yet this year.

From my smart car.

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Yeah I was just givin ya a hard time lol. I wasnt in my truck, had the lb7 out but As soon as I saw that intake horn I recognized the truck. I know them very well though, Caleb has helped me out with A LOT of stuff over the past year or two. You pull against Corrie much?

Jwarren

May 13, 2012
Yeah I was just givin ya a hard time lol. I wasnt in my truck, had the lb7 out but As soon as I saw that intake horn I recognized the truck. I know them very well though, Caleb has helped me out with A LOT of stuff over the past year or two. You pull against Corrie much?

Yes running the same points class USA East with full pull. I cant hang with Corrie but we are working on closing the gap. I can get Extream joy ride though got them last hook by 11". 7th in points right now hope to finish in the top 5.

Caleb is a good guy. Always seems real fiendly.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I do give u credit tho. Not to many people use fords to pull or drag with. Around here they are not even fun to watch. They just are not heavily modded around here. U have any videos jwarren? Would like to see it pullin.

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Yes running the same points class USA East with full pull. I cant hang with Corrie but we are working on closing the gap. I can get Extream joy ride though got them last hook by 11". 7th in points right now hope to finish in the top 5.

Caleb is a good guy. Always seems real fiendly.

Yeah I may try to get up to Bunker Hill on Friday to watch the pulls but its lookin like a busy day for me. From what I have seen theres not many trucks that can pull like that one. I can say first hand he builds some wicked stuff! Hopefully you get up there in the top 5!

Jwarren

May 13, 2012
Yeah I may try to get up to Bunker Hill on Friday to watch the pulls but its lookin like a busy day for me. From what I have seen theres not many trucks that can pull like that one. I can say first hand he builds some wicked stuff! Hopefully you get up there in the top 5!
Its gona be tough to get into the top 5, full pull circuit is a tough bunch of trucks. I'd like to see Corrie go the scheid bet she would finish off in the top.

I'll be out at bunker hill fri eve, its a tough track up hill and sticky. Lots of trucks break there.

Our 1st points pull Corrie at 0:40 im at 2:40
Ran my big gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBmr-gQGuY&feature=g-all-u

Westmoreland should have run the big gear left some on the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3pb1lV1Ck&feature=plcp

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
wow. that was a pretty sweet video. alot of nice trucks. corries truck is crazy. jwarren your truck sounds pretty sweet. what rpms u running and boost. that thing really whistles. lol

Jwarren

May 13, 2012
Why do all the 6.0 PSD's stumble like that? Rev limiter? Every single one I have ever watch pull does it.

Yes rev limiter. I moved it up after that pull.
Truck runs up to 4500rpms makes just a tad over 60psi.

From my smart car.

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Its gona be tough to get into the top 5, full pull circuit is a tough bunch of trucks. I'd like to see Corrie go the scheid bet she would finish off in the top.

I'll be out at bunker hill fri eve, its a tough track up hill and sticky. Lots of trucks break there.

Our 1st points pull Corrie at 0:40 im at 2:40
Ran my big gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBmr-gQGuY&feature=g-all-u

Westmoreland should have run the big gear left some on the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3pb1lV1Ck&feature=plcp
Sick videos man. I was not able to make it out tonight because of some family issues but I will be around soon enough I am sure.

wow. that was a pretty sweet video. alot of nice trucks. corries truck is crazy. jwarren your truck sounds pretty sweet. what rpms u running and boost. that thing really whistles. lol

That thing does sound wild! Corries truck is nuts though... Hence why Caleb is the only person other than me who gets to touch my truck. The stuff he builds is out of control!!:thumb: