Nov 22, 2009
Queen Creek AZ
Is there somewhere in the last 580 posts a more detailed schedule. All I can find is that the gates open at 9am and then the snad drags and mud bogs run at night after 8pm.
When does most of the drag racing start. I want to head up that way and see some real trucks run. And I don't want to miss any serious action. Is there any set schedule?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Like you need one. :rolleyes:

WTF are we doin for your traction bars!!! lol

Uh yea, it's called stock tune sportsman.

Gunna give it a try this weekend. :nanawoot:

gay. you gunna put some curb feelers on and some silver flake to go with that low, slow ride?? :rofl:

I hope teabagger and trent are ready. my shits ready for some fun tomorrow night!!!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
WTF are we doin for your traction bars!!! lol

gay. you gunna put some curb feelers on and some silver flake to go with that low, slow ride?? :rofl:

I hope teabagger and trent are ready. my shits ready for some fun tomorrow night!!!

just fished prepping the truck. did some hard launches to make sure i break here and not over there. all is good on my end.:D

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Got the truck back from the trans shop today! All 5 sets of clutch packs were fried, lots of debri in the case and valve body. Chris at S&K did an awesome job and the truck is shifting like a champ! Only bad part is that if I had known about him sooner I could went with his trans kit and saved some coin... Anyways, I'll be running balls out on Saturday! Come on 600hp!

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Is there somewhere in the last 580 posts a more detailed schedule. All I can find is that the gates open at 9am and then the snad drags and mud bogs run at night after 8pm.
When does most of the drag racing start. I want to head up that way and see some real trucks run. And I don't want to miss any serious action. Is there any set schedule?

This isnt the set in stone schedule....but its approx. what we will be running with.:thumb:

Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th, 2011
Gates open 9am
Tech open 9.00 till 11.00 am

Driver Meeting 10:00

1st round qualifing 10.15am

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
just fished prepping the truck. did some hard launches to make sure i break here and not over there. all is good on my end.:D

thats what i wanna hear! did the same last night too. got a few worn steering parts giving me more toe in than i like but when i lower the t-bars ill be good :D

What are you doing up maricon?

the question is WTF are you doin up :D