4" Duals Exhaust

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I am looking for a new exhaust for my truck. I plan on sticking with duals, just for looks. The set I have on now I am having a bit of trouble with the fit. They rattle, bang, and rub a bit and I can't stand it anymore. So I was wondering who else has duals and what brand. Do you guys have pics? How do they fit? Any rubbing or banging while driving or if the suspension is really flexxed? I also want a straight through muffler. Thanks everyone. :)

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Once you find what you want I can get the price for you it would ship from the same place as your pan.

Last edited:

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
I have installed Diamond Eye, MBRP, Silverline and Magnaflow Duals and the Magnaflow duals are by far the best. The tips come out the same elevation and angle, they don't go between the tire and the shock, they go between the spare and the shock, so the fitment is way better. Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot you over a PM on price, I'll just need your postal code for a shipping quote.

Chad

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
The muffler is straight through, and they don't rub on anything. They are the only duals system I would install on my own truck.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey Daniel

How long are you going to wait to get the exhaust? if you get it from Chad might want to get the pan and filter also and make it one package deal. The pan is cheaper on his site then i can do also so it will save you some cash :hug:

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
I have the MBRP ones and I loved them until I got my SuperHitch. Now they dont come out @ the same height, but as long as you have a regular receiver you will be fine. -Jeff

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
The Banks duals Simon has on his '05 are pretty nice. They seem to fit allright with no noises that I ever noticed.

crug75hid

Sep 21, 2009
I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 93280. Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.:thumb: