2020 season coming right up!

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
2020 season is almost here, first ODSS event is in less than 2 weeks and pulls will be popping up before you know it!

Started in about a month ago on the truck, fully gutted the interior, cut the cab floor out. We're currently about halfway done with the 25.6 cert cage which we hopefully will get wrapped up within the week.

Next on the chopping block will be stripping down the rear part of the frame, constructing the 4-link, removing torsion bars, front and rear coils, axles/gears, turbo/piping, mounting the fiberglass panels from GTS, wiring, and I'm sure 1,001 other small things.

Only 63 days till UCC where it will debut the season, after that the goal is to hit several ODSS events and run 5.90 index!

How are your guys winter builds coming along? Done? Almost done? Haven't even started? :roflmao:

Attachments

• Cage 8.jpg
    Cage 8.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Cage 3.jpg
    Cage 3.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Cage 9.jpg
    Cage 9.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Cage 2.jpg
    Cage 2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 53
  • Cage 6.jpg
    Cage 6.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Turbo 1.jpg
    Turbo 1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 53

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Mines almost half way done:D Hoping to have the electrical transmission issues figured out, then re do the air setup.
I saw the thread on yours its definitely going to be setup right. Hope to make it to a few races this year.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I got the new injectors from Exergy for the ProMod ready to install! GTS is about to ship me my new doors to save some weight. Rick D'Lance is building me a killer header/manifold setup and pedestal to save some more weight and pickup some topend HP on it also! Will be adding some more spray to it and hopefully see the first 4.xx Allison pass and then the first 7sec Allison pass to follow it. Figured I'd just skip the 8's and go straight for the 7's with it!:hug:

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
Mines almost half way done:D Hoping to have the electrical transmission issues figured out, then re do the air setup.
I saw the thread on yours its definitely going to be setup right. Hope to make it to a few races this year.

What are you thinking on air set up???

Also thanks! We're trying to get 'er done but we only work weekends on it so time is not our friend lol

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
I got the new injectors from Exergy for the ProMod ready to install! GTS is about to ship me my new doors to save some weight. Rick D'Lance is building me a killer header/manifold setup and pedestal to save some more weight and pickup some topend HP on it also! Will be adding some more spray to it and hopefully see the first 4.xx Allison pass and then the first 7sec Allison pass to follow it. Figured I'd just skip the 8's and go straight for the 7's with it!:hug:

Can't wait to see her go down the track this year! Wishing you the best of luck, I think you're gonna successful breaking those Allison records!!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Can't wait to see her go down the track this year! Wishing you the best of luck, I think you're gonna successful breaking those Allison records!!

Thanks! Hopefully you will get to see it at UCC as I plan to run the ODSS race during UCC! Good luck to you too as you did awesome last year so expect nothing but the same this year too!:thumb:

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Matt, I am very excited to see your truck all put together!

Mark, that is going to be a huge accomplishment! I am going to need a ecm recalibration soon so be prepared ;)

As for my goals its to just get to the track and put some passes down. I am super close and want to see what it will do. Hoping next month is the first time I will hear it start in about 2 years... Not much racing to do down in my area but hoping to make it to 3 big events this year!

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
Matt, I am very excited to see your truck all put together!

Mark, that is going to be a huge accomplishment! I am going to need a ecm recalibration soon so be prepared ;)

As for my goals its to just get to the track and put some passes down. I am super close and want to see what it will do. Hoping next month is the first time I will hear it start in about 2 years... Not much racing to do down in my area but hoping to make it to 3 big events this year!

Thanks!!
What events are you hoping to hit??

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
What are you thinking on air set up???

Also thanks! We're trying to get 'er done but we only work weekends on it so time is not our friend lol

Honestly im not sure. I have a t6 s480 here ive been tempted to swap exhaust housings on but then id need a t6 steed speed.Also been talking to a couple places about a s476/93/1.15 or maybe compound off what i have now.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Honestly im not sure. I have a t6 s480 here ive been tempted to swap exhaust housings on but then id need a t6 steed speed.Also been talking to a couple places about a s476/93/1.15 or maybe compound off what i have now.

I mean, steed speed is just a call away lol. If it's on your cummins a t6 isn't much of a problem for them.