2018 L5P slipping?

Aug 31, 2018
My 2018 has 80k. Only mods are banks derringer and air intake. I’ve done a fair amount of towing, mostly under 10k. I’ve had a few weird shifts here and there but nothing consistent. In the last 5k I’ve noticed a few times under light acceleration from a stop, that the tranny doesn’t grab for maybe a second, engine starts to rev, then grabs and goes. I’m doing a lot more city driving at the moment, low speed and lots of lights, but no towing.

Any thoughts?

Aug 31, 2018
Dropped the pan changed both filters. Magnets had a little shit but I would think expected at 80 k.
Cut open internal filter and looked totally clean. Solid pink orange color.
Couldn’t post pics
Hopefully this link works

Aug 31, 2018
So I’m wondering if the tranny was confused as I was driving all stop snd go suddenly for 2 months as opposed to 1/2 hour of highway each way to work as usual. Regen was happening almost constantly and I think it was part of it. I’m now back to highway and havnt noticed anything for 2 weeks.
Any thoughts?

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
The pic of the filter that's the outside of the filter media. It opens up, did you look inside of it? It's basically folded in half and you have to unfold it to see what's inside.

Aug 31, 2018
The pic of the filter that's the outside of the filter media. It opens up, did you look inside of it? It's basically folded in half and you have to unfold it to see what's inside.

Didn’t know that. Grabbed it out of the trash and snapped a pic. I see nothing of concern.
Added it to the iCloud link.