2017 Duramax

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
They have some in Cairo Ga at Hobson Chevy. They had a LT ccsb for 55k and have a lbz version in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Something has got to be holding them up. GM lost a TON of year end sales with companies trying to spend excess cash in the coffers. I personally know of at least 10 guys who bought fords alone, 1 switched over his whole fleet he liked the 2017 so much. Thats just 1 guy who jumped over to Ford bc of delays with this platform, I think he bought 20 something diesel trucks. This has got to be killing GM truck sales. Can you even find a 16 if you wanted one now???

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
There's got to be a reason no one has a 17 yet. I work for the guy who's family owns Lowes and he doesn't have his yet, something is up, he had his 15 in January of 14. I'm glad I listened to my dealer buddy and grabbed a 16. I really didn't believe him 100% when he said no one would take delivery untill after the new year...

He was wrong. There already on the lots here. No loaded ones yet.

maxxer442

Jan 11, 2010
It's all BS. There are 17's around and being sold, just in small numbers. It's all by design, they want the 16's mostly gone before the 17's hit in big numbers, and it's working. We had one built on the last day of October, which was the first week they were building them. They held a bunch of them and labeled them to be in "quality control", but they were just waiting in a yard awaiting the green flag. No EPA problem, its all by design. If your local rep is telling you that, I'm not saying they're lying but...

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
If it was the EPA holding them I'm sure Trump will have no problem telling the EPA they have way too much power and telling them to pound sand.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
It's all BS. There are 17's around and being sold, just in small numbers. It's all by design, they want the 16's mostly gone before the 17's hit in big numbers, and it's working. We had one built on the last day of October, which was the first week they were building them. They held a bunch of them and labeled them to be in "quality control", but they were just waiting in a yard awaiting the green flag. No EPA problem, its all by design. If your local rep is telling you that, I'm not saying they're lying but...

I dont buy that. Lots of people want the latest and greatest but needed to buy before years end. GM didn't deliver, every year prior the 2500 diesel came out in August or September. No way it was beneficial to wait untill January...

strega440

Jul 25, 2014
CA
I talked to my nsa again today and he said that they have about 25 trucks on order, all have been built, all have vin # s, but no invoices. no invoices, no estatmated time of delivery! He was told that they were all on hold to be shipped because the feds now what them all smog tested before they will be put on the car carriers. Could be b.s. to cover for a lag in sales of the 16's, maybe
a design problem, who knows maybe they
forgot to send the feds their x-mas bonus.
Hopefully they'll figure it out before ford takes over as the best in everything!
(oh ya gm has the hp and the scoop) lol..

DangerousDuramax

Nov 3, 2006
Houston, Tx
There's several in public possession. A few of the bigger tuners already have them too (all denali trim too).

What he said!!! Do you guys live under a rock? The trucks are rolling to the dealers and people are buying. I've seen two already. Kory at PPEI has already thrown his on the dyno and crapped himself when he saw the numbers. The conspiracy theory crap that rolls around this time every year gets really old.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
billet 61mm 11 blade turbo wheel factory in the l5P is pretty neat. and the trucks have a huge curve on the lml trucks. They also still make 29k rail pressure on the denso fuel system :thumb:

anyone want to bet we see 600hp trucks with just tunes and deletes? :D

My local dealer has a few showing up said I could bring one down to the shop and look it over :joker: