2016 Obama's America

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
to keep this simple and not get into a personal/political debate;

anybody who thinks that what i earned is because somebody did it for me, they can kiss my ass.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
People fail to realize that Obama, if re-elected, is free to carry out whatever he wants. The "change" we have experienced thus far is just preparation for what is to come if he gets re-elected.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
interesting trailer.

I don't care who leads the country (race, sex, etc), but I do care that we are heading towards communism and we are all going to be in the poor house! I want to keep what I earn and use it as I wish, not pay for those who don't earn their keep and waste money on leisure instead of priorities.

There should be drug test before any government welfare is given out, PERIOD.

Military men/women and their families should be taken care of and looked up to, they are the heart of what made America.

Today's youth seems to be a younger generation of 70's liberal hippy's. No respect for authority or willingness to earn what they want. Everyone expects things to be given to them and if not, they are being treated unfair and the people doing well should share the wealth. Its a transition, in the wrong direction. Like a slow train wreck...

I'm 28, and don't like where I see my future going. Not because of my choices, but because of the governing bodies and their followers.

I could go on and on, but most of you on here feel the same way so it's preaching to the choir. :thumb:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I plan on going to see it as soon as its in a theater close to me

And Coker I agree with you about this generations (my generation) lack of motivation. Almost as if they feel they are self entitled to things that are earned.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
I wish there was an easy way for a few hundred million to stop paying federal income tax and social security benefits. I know this would not fix much but the benefit is more in sending a message. Something needs to change and as much as I dislike Obama, I don't exactly think that Romney is the answer either.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Waiting for it to come to a theater near me!

How bad is it if you find yourself wanting to run a vehicle off the road if they have an Obama '12 sticker on it? Its not necessarily right to judge the person or dispise them but I literally feel myself getting seriously upset when I see the sticker.

It really just blows my mind how anyone who has worked & bought their own things (like the car they've plastered his sticker on) could vote for someone who wants to take from those according to their abilities and give it to those according to their "needs". Blows my mind that anyone but his family and dillussional or mentally inapt would vote for him.

Romney is far from my ideal pres but I think surely he'll be better than Obama if House & Senate let him do anything.

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
You know what's depressing is we are probably outnumbered by lazy people and Obama is going to get re-elected :banghead:

rms2012

Dec 7, 2011
Phoenix
If the President gets re-elected . . . we'll get to see what what Jimmy Carter's second term would've been like.:(

Maricopaagent

Glamis Anyone?
Oct 10, 2011
Arizona
You know what's depressing is we are probably outnumbered by lazy people and Obama is going to get re-elected :banghead:

Thats a FACT.. He is smart by chasing the minimum wage earners. Which is bad for everybody.

Why is NOBODY bringing up the Executive Orders Obama has handed out? :mad:

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Waiting for it to come to a theater near me!

How bad is it if you find yourself wanting to run a vehicle off the road if they have an Obama '12 sticker on it? Its not necessarily right to judge the person or dispise them but I literally feel myself getting seriously upset when I see the sticker.

It really just blows my mind how anyone who has worked & bought their own things (like the car they've plastered his sticker on) could vote for someone who wants to take from those according to their abilities and give it to those according to their "needs". Blows my mind that anyone but his family and dillussional or mentally inapt would vote for him.

Romney is far from my ideal pres but I think surely he'll be better than Obama if House & Senate let him do anything.

I couldn't of said it any better Mitch.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I don't know why everybody's having a cow.... The world Is going to end(again) in december anyways.

Words can not convey my desire for change/fix..... I rather not get riled up:mad:

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
I don't know why everybody's having a cow.... The world Is going to end(again) in december anyways.

Words can not convey my desire for change/fix..... I rather not get riled up:mad:

Haven't you heard that the myans forgot about leap year so we're not gonna die this year. :roflmao: I to agree that Romney is a better choice for the presidency and I will be voting his direction. It is sad that people don't see the loaded gun barrel they are staring down if that idiot gets re elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.