2016 gmc 2500hd

Dluker4212

Mar 30, 2021
Tuned and deleted with dsp 5 position knob and 5” straight pipe know truck has a engine light saying maf sensor cleaned both had it shut off now it’s back any ideas guys

scramHD

Aug 24, 2008
Tx / MS / AL / MEX / FL
your first and third word......are the problem.
if you are FNG you wouldnt understand.
if you had asked this 10 years ago youd had your answer.
you are on your own.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Tuned and deleted with dsp 5 position knob and 5” straight pipe know truck has a engine light saying maf sensor cleaned both had it shut off now it’s back any ideas guys

this post tells us absolutely nothing. As mike says "we dont have a magic f***king crystal ball to see into your truck". First off, shutting off codes aint going to fix a damn thing (as you can already tell). Second, we have no clue what code number it is. Third, you have not told us what damn code and number came back. Fourth, you have a run on sentence a mile long that will make anyone cry just trying to read it.

Come back with more info, some sentence structure and then you might get some help.

Reactions: testdrive and Hoser

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Damn, and here I thought I was harsh on the last guy asking the "d" word. Lol

O/P, this is really something you need to talk to your tuner about.

Stock intake? If aftermarket, which one? As the guys said, you havent given any real info, so you cant expect any back. Heck, it could be anything.

Ron Nielson

Oct 11, 2009
Berryton, KS
Take it easy on the new guy. Remember, you don't know what you don't know.

He doesn't know what the problem is, may not have the code number(), may not know what is important to describe about his truck, nor what you want to know about his truck. We've all been there, mine was a long time ago, but so was I.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Take it easy on the new guy. Remember, you don't know what you don't know.

He doesn't know what the problem is, may not have the code number(), may not know what is important to describe about his truck, nor what you want to know about his truck. We've all been there, mine was a long time ago, but so was I.
1 and only post, hasn’t been back since he posted, I wouldn’t get too worked up about the responses.