2015 lml high idle low idle back and forth

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
I am aware of the high idle feature, which I have activated. Problem I am having is the normal idle is around 600rpm but even after its warm or has been driven it will idle at around 805rpm, up and down sometimes and others just high. Even after driving. Dont think its normal. Any info?

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Is it in regen? Are you familiar with how that does?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
I wondered the same thing. I read the manual and it said there would be a dic msg during that process. There isnt any. It will go up for 5min then down for 5 off and on. Bit no light.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Are you saying or asking?

Saying, GM only puts regen lights on the commercial vehicles. We get the shaft and have to learn to look for the signs of it. My LMM would run you out of the cab with diesel odor, and my 15 would eractically idle. Drove me insane. It's an easy fix though...:D

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
Gotcha! So in the man it says while in regent mode you need to drive for 30 miles for 30 Minn. If you dont it'll damage the dpf. So since it doesnt flash on the dic should I just drive it like it says for the alotted time and mileage when I hear it kick up??

RHallenbeck

Aug 21, 2014
Beaumont, Texas
My 2016 regens about every 450 miles with my mixed driving.. It will signal you with a elevated idle of around 850-900 rpm and it will usually take about 30-40 miles of driving to complete it..

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Gotcha! So in the man it says while in regent mode you need to drive for 30 miles for 30 Minn. If you dont it'll damage the dpf. So since it doesnt flash on the dic should I just drive it like it says for the alotted time and mileage when I hear it kick up??

Yes, just go drive it at 55 mph for 30 to 40 minutes. I used to have to go for drives just to regen mine. That got old really quick when I charge 125 hr for my labor...:mad: I gave up and deleted it just like I did my LMM. Sucked bc I wanted to just leave it alone...

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
Yes, just go drive it at 55 mph for 30 to 40 minutes. I used to have to go for drives just to regen mine. That got old really quick when I charge 125 hr for my labor...:mad: I gave up and deleted it just like I did my LMM. Sucked bc I wanted to just leave it alone...

Whatd u do and whats the cost?