2015 Denali or 2014 Ram

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
I have owned both and I will have to say the Dodge Ram is nicer truck, with that said I drive a 09 Dirty Max now. Motor modes go better on the Dirty Max, and better fuel mileage. But the Dodge Ram will Tow win the Best and less labor on motor. Buy what makes you happy, you posted here so I already know it's a Duramax :thumb:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
id put my 6.7 against a lml all day everyday :D

not even close gms interiors blows compared to the rams in style and size. I still love my duramaxs but gm is way behind on cab room im 6'4 I cant sit comfortably in my 03 for very long but I have so much room in my mega cab

the 6.7s once tuned need studs if your going to tow a lot though that's there only draw back but only takes 3 hours to do them if you replace one by one

And stock for stock your cummins will lose... We run up to estes park col 5-10 times a year racing up the mountain pass not exceeding speed limits is what keep it interesting. I have yet to see our farms dodges to come with 3 teailer lengths of the lml. There is both an aisin auto and a 6 speed manual its a slaughter every time.

We did drive the new dodges before looking at lml, i think even the old interior if the gm is nice, ut the dodge interior was killer. That said inthiugh the same thing in 03 when dodge restyled but a couple years down the road the infamous hole in the dash appears and cracks. The mega cab at the farm sounds like a baby rattle inside also, and rattles drive me nuts.

I would go lml, but with the longevity of them in question the tried and true 6.7 cummins sounds decent. Minus hg issues i havent heard much from cummins issue. But its still a freakin mopar and they always require more moreparts

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
And stock for stock your cummins will lose... We run up to estes park col 5-10 times a year racing up the mountain pass not exceeding speed limits is what keep it interesting. I have yet to see our farms dodges to come with 3 teailer lengths of the lml. There is both an aisin auto and a 6 speed manual its a slaughter every time.

We did drive the new dodges before looking at lml, i think even the old interior if the gm is nice, ut the dodge interior was killer. That said inthiugh the same thing in 03 when dodge restyled but a couple years down the road the infamous hole in the dash appears and cracks. The mega cab at the farm sounds like a baby rattle inside also, and rattles drive me nuts.

I would go lml, but with the longevity of them in question the tried and true 6.7 cummins sounds decent. Minus hg issues i havent heard much from cummins issue. But its still a freakin mopar and they always require more moreparts

im not sure what 3 teailer lengths is :D :hug: lol for what I and my friends haul behind us my 6.7 pulls grades better and cooler maybe its the way I have tuning done not sure but I can keep egts in check much easier and leave it on cruise rolling scales say 20-22k with my dmax in tow so im not towing to much at all for these trucks I still want a lml:angel:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Denali

At least if its going to be leveled. If you lift it I'd consider a Ram too.:roflmao:

I was afraid to see a new Denali in white.... because I would want one. God dammit.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Its only money Corney. Go order one!

Already have 3 LBZ's right now, don't need another truck. :roflmao:

I'd wait a few years anyways. My brother in law is a car salesman and could get a bitchen deal but I have better things to spend 55k on.