2011 lml with 20x10

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
I just recently put 20x10 fuel wheels on they have a -19 offset my truck has a bit of a rake to it yet. I had xd with 0 offset an 9 inch wide before this. They wouldn't run of it was cranked up but rode terrible as the control arms rode on the bump stop. After lowered they rubbed as well sorry the tires are 33x12.5x20. My question will installing cognito upper control arms fix it I've already got pro comp 2.5 inch leveling keys in it too. I also have rancho 4 inch lift shocks in it too. I would like to throw blocks in the rear so the front don't ride high as well. Any info is appreciated thank you.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
Biggest ride problem is when you crank the torsion bars up your ride goes to crap. The a arms might help so they're not sitting right on the bump stops but it's still not going to ride that much better. Before I'd buy the a arms I'd look into a lift.

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
thanks for advice I've been looking into 4 inch. Was just curious on the arms. I had the torsions cranked before an by God did it ride like crap.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
It's still gonna ride like shit even with the UCA's. It won't bottom out as fast but it's gonna be stiffer no matter what.

I'd put a lift on it and be done, I hate how mine rides, my keys aren't even all the way up and it's still rough with all the upgrades, I'd do a lift but lifted vehicle inspections are more strict here, sucks.

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
I'll just do the lift then an be done. I did however get the ride back lowering the keys. Ride so nice now before they were cranked an rode pretty bad. They even wore little marks in the bump stop. My question if I go with a 5 with these rims will 35s clear. It's inly an option if the 33s look a little goofy. Thanks for the responses guys.