2010 LMM Fuel Temp sensor

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
Customer had some issues with a harness and pulled some wires and stuck them bac in and was never able to get them right so he installed a new harness to the PCM. I keep getting a P0183 Fuel Temp Sensor Circuit high and first I replaced the sensor then I have checked the wires and the yellow has 5v as it is supposed to but the brown is not getting a signal from the PCM. I used a meter and checked it for short to other wires and to ground and found nothing. It is a good wire from the sensor to the PCM as well. Any ideas? I am thinking PCM is bad and this thing is a gutless turd compared to the others I have installed tunes on. You can mash the pedal down to the floor and wait 3-8 seconds before it even tries to move and by third gear it seems to wake up some. He has removed all of the exhaust and replaced it with 4" straight from the turbo back and I put a moonshine tune in it Any ideas?

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
I did. It's good. Weird thing happened. I checked all the wires from the exhaust sensors that were removed and found the sensor for the two hoses was still plugged in and appeared to have water in it. Unplugged it cleared codes and just for giggles reinstalled the tune. Truck runs awesome no codes. Then this morning code back but it still runs great??? Has to be a bad connection somewhere either the engine main harness or at the PCM connector itself if not the PCM is bad.