LBZ: 2007 gmc ccsb

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Well, I guess I'mm officially an LBZ guy. Just picked this up. Has 183k, a few nicks and dings. All stock with exception of a K&N filter and a PPE intake mod (still cant figure that hack job out).
The muffler and cat are cut out and a piece of flex pipe was it its place (didn't know they still sold that stuff). He offered to wire it up, I said "No-No, I'll take care of it.
Has keys,2 in blocks and 285-17's. My '01 has same size tires and no suspension mods and sits the same hieght, if not a hair taller.
So, I guess I'll be swapping springs,bars, and steps. Maybe the XD wheels for my H2's (Not sure how I like these yet.).
All in all, I feel like I did good for rust free at 14K.

Attachments

• DSC00341.jpg
    DSC00341.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 100

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Best looking newer truck GM made. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. I'm assuming its not loaded? Other wise its a badass deal.

What are you trying to figure out about the PPE mod, or did he just do a crappy job? I straight piped my truck with flex pipe too. It lasted 7 years before it rusted out. Not bad for $50. My plan was never to leave it like that just see if I liked the sound. I didn't until I got a new DP.

I clear 285s at stock height with just a little trimming.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
PPE mod looks like some hole hacked in airbox. Has everything but leather. Swapping over MBRP duals, stainless steps right away, and maybe H2's. Not sure if I like the XD's.