2007.5 LLM Tune For Review

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
2007.5 LMM Tune For Review

Hi guys here is a tune I wrote for a friend last weekend that would like some input on. Timing and pulse is stock down low, with the torque tables raised and fuel added above 70% throttle.

Based it off of a pretty hot est 450 rwhp tune that know ran well, then I cut it back on the top end. Tested in on a higher mileage truck yesterday. Ran well, but he plans to tow a good bit so would like some feedback from the masses.

Timing is my main concern. Factory specs looked like very high % BTDC, but if you calculate it at 50 or 60% in that range, it pulls a bunch off stock. So I blended it best I could rationalize.

Thanks

-K

Attachments

• LMM-OS1268594_0000.tun
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
No one?

I guess I did call it a LLM in the title, besides uploading a stock file first time everyone viewed . That will confuse the search engine web bots.

For anyone looking to try it, I left a "couple" specific lines untouched so as not to offend any ECM gods.. If you don't check those related tables, it's probably gonna alert you down the road a ways. Overall I think it runs decent on a stock trans 5" pipe truck.