12mm XP series II pump?

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Has anyone run one of these II XP series 12mm with 8.5mm plungers CP3 pump yet? I can't find any specs on it as for flow numbers and how far into the upper rpm's it flows and of course is it going to go the distance.

They claim it has more fuel output than any CP3 on the market. I'm not sure if the claims of this pump were before or after the 14mm hit the market of other brands?

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Youve been here long enough to know that, Sonny. You could ask over at CompD, the Dodge CR guys may have the info youre looking for.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Baca's II truck makes massive power but you'd also never hear about any of the failures they have. Could it make power? Probably. Might it blow up and ruin your fuel system? Not worth the risk in my opinion.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I have personally tuned a few of the pumps.......I have personally toured their CP3/CP4 and injector shop in Utah.

I have many trucks running their injectors and pumps.

I have not seen any negative feedback from the customers/trucks I have tuned recently with their products.

But this is the Internet after all !!!

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
II is complete garbage nicest way to ot them and shady. After buying one pump that made 70 miles next made 10 miles. Called Cody there and he said my new pump had 90 dyno pulls, never again wouldn't even put a sticker on anything of mine from them.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
I really don't understand how people could even consider anything from II. All their shop trucks and high hp sponsered trucks always run good. Any random person that buys their stuff gets trash. But their stuff is cheaper so let's give them a chance :confused:

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
Best pumps on The market period! Xp pumps are the real deal.

Can't argue with proven dyno and track results.

Not to mention they were the first to do a 12mm pump over 5 years ago, everything else from others is just a copy.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Since I do not sell any hard parts I am unbiased, I only go off how easily it is to tune/dial it in, how the PW holds and data logs compare to other brands "CP3 PUMPS" with the same PW/Pressure demand on the pumps.

All the recent trucks tuned with their parts have been trouble free.

But everyone can make their own mind up.

:hug:

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Since I do not sell any hard parts I am unbiased, I only go off how easily it is to tune/dial it in, how the PW holds and data logs compare to other brands "CP3 PUMPS" with the same PW/Pressure demand on the pumps.

All the recent trucks tuned with their parts have been trouble free.

But everyone can make their own mind up.

:hug:

Tony do you really have someone running a new XP series 12mm with 8.5 plugers? What are the mods and any dyno/track times?

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I tuned the first prototype last summer/fall on an LML, I would need to call Dustin or Kevin to see what it was, but from memory it is one of the first 2 they built, its on an LML.

I actually flew to Utah just before the Weekend on Edge to live tune some trucks, one was the truck with that pump on it.

I would need to go back and get the info, but the pumps make pressure and hold pressure.

I am not here to bash on anyone, I tune Exergy, Fleece, Lincoln, CP3 Kit builds, etc.

I sell no pumps so again, I am unbiased, it either works or doesn't and that is all I care about...........I don't really care who builds it so long as it works !

:thumb: