11.89 @ 112.98

HotTamale707

<--- Mom Mobile
May 19, 2010
Nor Cal
What's up with the video? 12.65 :confused:

The board was messed up and still had the time from the run before. I dont know if the run in the video is the time he ran an eleven.

Mexican! Lol you guys were so far apart there is a part in the video where you dont see you or nick lol. Its pointless to put up.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
The board was messed up and still had the time from the run before. I dont know if the run in the video is the time he ran an eleven.

Mexican! Lol you guys were so far apart there is a part in the video where you dont see you or nick lol. Its pointless to put up.

i think it was a 12.65 because I let out of it... my girlfriend who you can see n the video recorded every single pass but somehow didn't press the record button? no too bright eh? LOL

HotTamale707

<--- Mom Mobile
May 19, 2010
Nor Cal
Haha Ohh i thought the board broke I wasnt able to get a video of every pass while holdin little miss abby :( lol. It was a little difficult

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal

I will always be so far ahead of Nick :rofl:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
That is awesome! Can't wait to see it Nick. Glad you're finally getting to where you deserve to be after all that work. Got my Caltracs on but never got to run at the track with them. Besides between the weight of my truck and my stock fuel system I wouldn't anywhere near where you are. Congrats man. When's she getting beefed up?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
That is awesome! Can't wait to see it Nick. Glad you're finally getting to where you deserve to be after all that work. Got my Caltracs on but never got to run at the track with them. Besides between the weight of my truck and my stock fuel system I wouldn't anywhere near where you are. Congrats man. When's she getting beefed up?

thanks Tony... soon im gonna run different pistons so im not too worried about pushing the engine a little.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Cool man...try and not window the block though lol. Wish I was in the same position as you man. Read you were gonna be running Arias pistons I think it'll be neat to see how they hold up in a semi DD role. I know you said you don't get a ton of miles though. Not the case for me I've put 42k on in a year and a half :D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Cool man...try and not window the block though lol. Wish I was in the same position as you man. Read you were gonna be running Arias pistons I think it'll be neat to see how they hold up in a semi DD role. I know you said you don't get a ton of miles though. Not the case for me I've put 42k on in a year and a half :D

wow LOL

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I hear that...our "little one" is just an English Bulldog for now. So he makes travelling easy he loves going on trips :D

HotTamale707

<--- Mom Mobile
May 19, 2010
Nor Cal
I hear that...our "little one" is just an English Bulldog for now. So he makes travelling easy he loves going on trips :D

My dog loves goin on roads trip. But as for takin a 4 month old on a roadtrip. 2 hours to Sac is far enough lol. Abby loves the truck tho. I cant wait til she is older and doesnt mind takin long drives :)