11.65 @ 117

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
What is your 60'?
I believe that run was 1.719 but I'll double check the slip. Need to post it up here anyways!

That's awesome buddy. You wanted a new turbo anyways, correct? Now you don't just want you NEED one.

Yes, definitely wanted the 72 but wasn't looking to pay for it until after my wedding and honeymoon. Looks like its happening a couple months early lol.

Nice runs Steve!! You got videos?
I know My buddy took a video. I'll see what I can do about getting it posted up. I haven't even seen it yet

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
that's a far cry from the last runs you made eh? How'd the rest of the truck feel? Did you make any fuel only passes to compare? I'm happy for you Steve, you've waited a long time for 11's

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I know Comp D's HP calculator isn't all that accurate. But according to both the mph and ET my truck was putting down mid 700hp at the wheels last night:thumb:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
that's a far cry from the last runs you made eh? How'd the rest of the truck feel? Did you make any fuel only passes to compare? I'm happy for you Steve, you've waited a long time for 11's
Thanks Tim! The allseasons centerlink brace made a huge difference. I launched at 12psi like I used to with the cognitos and it left straight and hard. Everything else felt great too. Unfortunately, I think the charger popped on the first pass with small tires. We noticed it on the next pass and I didn't get a chance to run it again. Judging by the 10psi loss in boost, I think the truck still has 11.80s on fuel if it is working properly.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Found the video, waiting on my buddy to send it to me. Problem is I don't have a YouTube channel. Anyone willing to post it if I sent it to you?