07.5 lmm 6.6 2500hd 4x4 crew cab

Randy Horner

Sep 26, 2022
I was on here while back trying ta figure out my truck. I just about gave up on it. but I'm ready to try again. So I have 07.5 6.6 lmm . Was running rough it was bout filter time so changed filter no help ordered new housing and filter nope got new fpr nope put in performance plug. then took to shop they said cp3 pump so brought it home ordered pump, installed it and pr valve nope. Ordered new braided fuel line cause found couple kinks, so new line to schrader valve. Installed lift pump back by cooler. bought 2 new batteries. Cleaned all the grounds that I could find. Put a Bully dog tuner in it I thought if had new tune in it would help. Can drive at low rpm but soon as you lean on it back into limp diagnostics said 2 glow plugs low fuel pressure. now it says 6 glow plugs & low fuel rail pressure. how do I check cp3 pressure to rail? somebody help, the shop wont even look at it without EGR. Our piece of shit gov... thats another story

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Put the stock tune back in and run a return rate test. Clear hose on fuel line after the filter to see for air in the fuel. Vacuum gauge on schrader valve

Scanner to see actual and demand fuel pressure

Stop throwing parts at it and actually test what is wrong and follow what the test tells you