LLY: $0533

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
Been fighting to tune a LLY with an autocal, Used the autocal on a LBZ and then ordered tunes for the LLY. I loaded the tunes on the autocal with the V8 software, now i'm getting this code, pulled proper fuses lights off etc... Any ideas?

From the error codes document contained in your V8 software installation, $0533 is there are no available VIN license slots.

You or your tuner would have needed to purchase a second VIN license to tune a second vehicle with your AutoCal. That activation code needs to be entered into the VIN license screen to open the license slot to allow you to flash tunes for a second vehicle.

Cheers
Cindy

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
Ok thanks Cindy, I added another license, will I need to then reload the DSP5 files onto the Autocal or can it be used now that the license is avail.?

Ok thanks Cindy, I added another license, will I need to then reload the DSP5 files onto the Autocal or can it be used now that the license is avail.?

You shouldn't need to move the tune onto the AutoCal again. Once the license is activated you should be good to go. You will get a couple of extra 'warning' steps during the flash process to confirm you do infact want to license the controller.

Cheers
Cindy