05 LLY Stalling in wet conditions

LLY23

Oct 31, 2022
I have a 2005 LLY duramax. Having issues with stalling after it rains. Nothing crazy done to it, has an edge evolution tuner. Today I got in to go to work (it was raining) and hit the windshield wipers and the truck died. Thought it was odd, but i continued to head to work. Made it about a mile away truck started surging and then died. Then proceeded to die 4 more times. Each time starting up right away after it died. Took the truck home and drove my car. Came home from work and took it for a drive no issues at all. FRP is Staying right with DFRP. Balance rates are all within spec & doesn't seem like I have a filter housing issue. Fuel filter has about 4,000 miles on it. I read on some older forum of issues with edge but from what I seen that was just problems with the edge juice with the box under the hood. I had this similar situation arise last winter and then it went away until now. Was 60 degrees this morning so not thinking its a cold issue.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
sounds like you need to do the garden hose test and see if you can narrow down the location applying water causes the issue