05 build!

JBabb

Sep 21, 2014
The 5100s took all of the harshness out of mine. Mine wasn't bouncy but it was lifted before too. I would def do it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBabb

Sep 21, 2014
How much is your truck lowered now? From the shackles you posted, they look like the adjustable kind that will go 1, 2, or 3". Where did you end up running them at?

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
How much is your truck lowered now? From the shackles you posted, they look like the adjustable kind that will go 1, 2, or 3". Where did you end up running them at?

The shackles are mounted to the frame in the highest bolt. I believe it's a total of 3"

JBabb

Sep 21, 2014
Did you get the Beans diesel sump mounted? Any issues?

JBabb

Sep 21, 2014
Did you get all the HSP stuff, intake and all, before you did EFI Live? I am going to do the intercooler pipes and an intake from HSP and I am wondering if you retuned it after it went on.

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
Did you get all the HSP stuff, intake and all, before you did EFI Live? I am going to do the intercooler pipes and an intake from HSP and I am wondering if you retuned it after it went on.

I got it tuned after the piping but it ran great after I put the pipes were put on as well. You wouldn't need to get it tuned right away.

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
Not much of an update. Been busy with a wedding and a house purchase! But I installed a 4" Flo-Pro in place of a mangled MBRP from the PO.

Gotta say I love the lap joint clamps on the flo-pro instead of the u clamp that crushes the piping together on the mbrp

I changed the angle after this pic as well so it's more level.

ec2fe834a78fbdc873266f27ee833ebd.jpg

JBabb

Sep 21, 2014
What recon lights are those? The smoked LED version? I'm looking at getting some and like the look of yours. I'm pretty much copying your truck by the way. Its getting lowered with DJM shackles this week hopefully.
picture.php

picture.php