03whitechrome... Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Well I sent my as a gift so i'm beat. You can though if you sent it as normal payment.

Fuego

Jul 5, 2011
I just signed up on this forum to read up on leaking hydro booster's... found 03whitechrome's sale add for one from a part out... would like to buy it from him... keep us updated as to how it turns out..

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
When I bought a tuner a while back from a guy off DF I was a little leery too. Before any money or parts were exchanged I got his name, address, and phone number, had him call me, then looked his name up on the county assessors page to verify his address. Then to google and got a street shot of where he lived haha.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
OK well I'll hold on a bit before I hit him. I payed normally with paypal and covered the 3% so I wouldn't get stuck ;)

you have 30 days from time the money was sent to file a claim and get it back so be careful. ive seen lots of threads of guys that draw it out sayin "oh its comin", "had issues at the house", truck broke down", "dog broke down" ect jsut to get you past 30 days and screw ya.

just keep that in the back of your mind till the parts show up :D :hug:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
You can always open the dispute then close it once the parts are received. Also i think it's 45days.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
im stuck in a similiar situation. sent a guy 1000 bucks and a W/M kit for a turbo and a few other things. he sent me the turbo and i got it 2 weeks after payment. now, no matter how many times i ask for a tracking number for the other package i get ignored or told "hold on let me go get it". im tired if this shit.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
Maybe there should be a new forum section created. Of course, that doesn't absolutely protect you, but it may give someone a heads up!
"Sales/Purchase Feedback".

I don't know anyone on here personally, but I have bought and sold some things without a problem. I did have one problem and it would just be nice to let everyone "this was my experience with __________". What do you consider a high enough post count?

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
When I bought a tuner a while back from a guy off DF I was a little leery too. Before any money or parts were exchanged I got his name, address, and phone number, had him call me, then looked his name up on the county assessors page to verify his address. Then to google and got a street shot of where he lived haha.

first on the list of people not to sell too...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

Why? Because Raymer was thorough in his research and made sure he wouldnt get ripped off? Id call what he did "prudent".

Only a seller looking to rip someone off would be offended by a buyer wanting to exchange info first.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

i wouldnt worry about justin not sending you something or not sending money to buy somethin. There is a very big redneck that lives by him named Wes (whitetrash on here) that would make sure he got you what ever you needed :roflmao:.

lol Sorry justin, just had to give ya some crap. Wes, im not sorry :D

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
another good tool is if you have his email address.....5 bucks says he has a facebook page....lots of people always put more information on the web than they should lol...