nearly 2300 hp!

Antiher03

Nov 10, 2013
Utah
I get that, but most here will call BS on it... He should have been humble and said congrats but we all know he wouldn't go out like that.

Exactly we are all here to have fun and better our rigs for ourselves. Instead of making an ass out of yourself haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Honestly Ive been following Dimitri Millard for awhile just on FB and such and his truck is quick and what not but at the end of the day people like Miller or Rob Codens have way less power but run down the track like a cat with rubbing alcohol on its ass. Dyno racing isnt real racing but I think its competitive on a bragging rights scale where you know engineering factors better than the next Joe.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Honestly Ive been following Dimitri Millard for awhile just on FB and such and his truck is quick and what not but at the end of the day people like Miller or Rob Codens have way less power but run down the track like a cat with rubbing alcohol on its ass. Dyno racing isnt real racing but I think its competitive on a bragging rights scale where you know engineering factors better than the next Joe.

You know that for a fact? They back up their claims with time slips...

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa

Lol ok

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana

HP calculators from his latest passes put him north of 1,500hp actually going to the ground, round after round. That is way more impressive than all these dyno claims

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
"Dyno racing" is one of the childish things to do in any automotive industry. Honestly sad that the diesel industry has fallen heavily on this joke.

But it is funny to see D's giant tooth grin go to an angry frown.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
This is a perfect example of why comparing dyno numbers are a f-ing joke. So many things can change numbers and there is no calibration on all dynos to keep all brands and models even. I ran 2 dynos back to back and then ran the track. All 3 was way different. The part that makes me laugh is he said the dynos way off. So why didn't he break 2000........
What did he even hit?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Dyno racing is like 12 year olds sitting around in a circle jerk and see who can wack off the quickest. Totally meaningless but obviously impresses the shit out of other zit faced fist ****ers. ;)