Diesel's For Tata's

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
October 11th 2014, TI Dyno will be hosting their annual Rocktoberfest, all diesel dyno day. This year we are going to honor October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with Diesel's for Tata's charity event. We're posting this event up early enough in hopes to attract even more people for this awesome cause.

Currently TI Dyno and Powerflow Exhaust Systems are currently working out the details for the charity. We are looking for sponsors too! If you are interested in helping out, PM me here, or visit the event page, and leave a message there. Someone will get a hold of your shortly! I'll be updating this post about the event happenings if you do not have a Facebook account. Those of you who do, be sure to like the event page to receive all the up to date information.

Event Page Link
https://www.facebook.com/events/838128959535082/[/url]

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
Sounds like a good GTG and a great cause. My wife passed away after a long battle with breast cancer. I'd go to honor her if I weren't so far away now, I grew up in a town called Canfield a few years back....

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I like it...:)

Lost my mom 8 years ago to breast cancer, wish I still had a truck worth putting on the rollers, I might have made the trip to support you guys...

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Glad to see you and Kevin keeping the event going and keeping a tie to a charitable cause. :thumb:

You know it! We going to see you make this one up I hope?

Sounds like a good GTG and a great cause. My wife passed away after a long battle with breast cancer. I'd go to honor her if I weren't so far away now, I grew up in a town called Canfield a few years back....

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Canfield is not to terribly bad far away from the Dyno Shop.

I like it...:)

Lost my mom 8 years ago to breast cancer, wish I still had a truck worth putting on the rollers, I might have made the trip to support you guys...

Sorry to hear about your loss, and we'd love to have you come up anyways! We're still working out all the details on what we are going to be doing, but for sure we'll have 50/50 raffles, Chinese Auction.

We feel this charity event is going to be HUGE because almost everyone has experienced this terrible disease in one way or the other, and we know that the diesel community LOVES to help out those in need! Again, if you want to help out with the event, or want to donate prizes, sponsor, whatever, PM me or get a hold of the dyno shop at the number above in the ad.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Still time to get in on this if you'd like to sponsor this event!! PM me if you're interested.

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
All Marques are welcome, yes?

I just got the Jeep reflashed and I'm dying to know what the little Motori is putting out...:rofl:

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
All Marques are welcome, yes?

I just got the Jeep reflashed and I'm dying to know what the little Motori is putting out...:rofl:

If it runs on #2 it is welcome! We've had a couple 4bt transplants on the dyno so...I promise they won't laugh to much... :D

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Heard from Jeff "Stingpuller" Dean and he'll be there with the Powerflow Dragster. If you never seen it up close, nows your chance! Thanks Jeff for making the 3+ hour trip up! Maybe we'll do a dinner someplace afterwards!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
This Saturday! First truck on the rollers at 9am. This is looking like it's gonna be HUGE! :woott:

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Just received word today from top brass, while Powerflow will be on hand with Jeff Dean and the Powerflow sponsored dragster, any Powerflow T-shirt sold, ALL the proceeds will go to the charity TI Dyno has chosen! So come on out, and support this event!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Tomorrow is the big day! I hope to see some of you out there! Going to be good weather, good food, 30+ raffle prizes, 50/50, and more!
See you there!