Landshark

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I like 'em pretty well. Were better than the Corona's I was drinking at the time. :eek: I don't reckon I'm much of a Corona fan. I know it's not very adventurous but my fav is BUd Light so far. I haven't had many different ones aside from the usual Bud Lite, Miller Lite, Coors Light and Budweiser. I keep hearing good things about Fosters but have yet to try one... think I may here before long.

C-ya

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
yeah, I know... I didn't even start drinking beer until I was a senior in college - just four years ago... and then I don't drink very often - never have and likely never will. I do want to expand my beer drinking diversity though. :D A good friend loves those budweiser clamato and beer drinks. Sounds absolutely repulsive to me so that one won't be one I'll be trying anytime soon. :angel:

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
I had some beer last night that was from a brewery id never heard of- Tap Room No. 21 Brewing Co. Out of Lacrosse Wisconsin, and I had thier Amber Ale, and it was quite tasty and a 6 pack set me good :D

bought it cause it was on sale at ralphs heh. and id drink it again...

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Ah, Landshark is how my night began the other day. I was offered a landshark, then went home....drank half a case of miller light....a whole fifth of captin private stock....and half a pint of jager. I dont remember much, but the old lady said I was out of control :eek: Needless to say...I'm gonna blame the landshark:rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I almost bought some tonight while I was picking up party supplies at Bev-Mo :D

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
I actually never heard about it until I was on vacation in NC a couple of months ago. My sis-in-law's significant other got some for me to try, I had the 12 drank in 2 days.... :D Cant find it out here in the sticks though.....

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
I was going to try to get the bar to start carrying them, but bowling is over for this year so I wont be at the bar for a while---until sand volleyball starts, and they dont like glass bottles outside.....