Finally strapped down my LLY at 640hp!

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
It was at Rudys Diesel Performance shop in Durham NC. Showed up at a Ford shop and won the dyno contest in my dmax. Second place was a 6.4 that came in with 607hp. I managed 640hp on my first pull! Their dyno reads torque but apparently you have to set something else up for it to do it and there were tons of trucks so I didnt get a torque number yet but that and a track number next!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Dcje9JONs&feature=youtu.be

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Nice!
That was with the stock charger and the batmo s472 and a stock block?

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Pretty work buddy...You and I are gonna have some fun with those Fords up at the Piedmont drag way. Sam and I talked for awhile last night, he said if I don't come he isn't gonna talk to me anymore.. LOL...

You busy today? Want to come help me rigg a Maycraft?

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Pretty work buddy...You and I are gonna have some fun with those Fords up at the Piedmont drag way. Sam and I talked for awhile last night, he said if I don't come he isn't gonna talk to me anymore.. LOL...

You busy today? Want to come help me rigg a Maycraft?

LOL I can help you do that tomorrow morning! I got a good feeling now one of us may walk away from Piedmont with some serious bragging rights :thumb:

Single cp3?

Yessir. Stock cp3 with an lbz reg on her

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
stock internals?

Yeah..... :hug: I try to be nice to it most of the time. Its only seen the big tune maybe 5 or 6 times. I DD it on the #4 which we ballparked around 575 or so.. So I just am careful with it. It only needs to make it 1 more year.

Should be good for 11s Dave!

Damn Chris you really think so?? I'd have to strip the hell out of it I would think. I betcha its right under 7000lbs right now. Last time I was on the scales I did 7100 with a full tank and me in it. Since then I ditched the rear bumper too so who knows. If I break into the 11's I am gonna call it a day and just keep DDing it right like that. New transmission that Caleb built feels awesome too!