Mid-Summer Sale 10% off with free shipping until 8/1/10

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Here's your chance if you've been waiting to get your turbo blankets cheap and shipped free . These are perfect if your underhood temps are out of control or your turbo(s) are feeling a bit lazy on these hot summer days. Keep in mind I can do custom blankets for just about any hot part so if you don't see a blanket for something you need covered, give me shout, I'll grab a couple measurements and get you a blanket to help.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Sure Levi do this right after I get mine;) jk:hug:

Got mine yesterday quality looks to be top notch I can't wait to get them on

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
where is the discount applied? I just ordered and it wasn't applied. do I have to have an account?

Thanks,
Tim

My mistake, sorry. :eek: I've sent you a refund for the difference in price via paypal and changed it to a coupon discount. Thanks Tim! :thumb:

Anyone else who orders off the website, when you go to checkout, type in turbosock (one word) and that will apply the 10% off.

Last edited:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Hey Levi...do you have one for the big chrager on the mpi kit? I've got on on the stock charger but would like one on the big one too. I've used your blankets on 3 of my trucks and really like them. If you have one let me know and I'll get it from you so I can stop burning my arm or hand when I check my oil lol. Thanks!

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Hey Levi...do you have one for the big chrager on the mpi kit? I've got on on the stock charger but would like one on the big one too. I've used your blankets on 3 of my trucks and really like them. If you have one let me know and I'll get it from you so I can stop burning my arm or hand when I check my oil lol. Thanks!

Nope, 3 trucks, 3 blankets, you're done Steve. :rolleyes: Just joking. :hug: You have a PM.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
So do your blankets help even when the truck is only moderately modified? Thanks.

You live in Vegas so your underhood temps are probably quite high

a few members have used Levis blankets to combat underhood temps and have reported back substantile gains!

the stock turbo heat shield might as well be thrown in the garbage as they do virtually nothing IMO If your still running stock turbo you may only notice a slight gain but every little bit helps :)

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
So do your blankets help even when the truck is only moderately modified? Thanks.

Simon pretty well nailed it on blanket performance for stock turbo's. You'll notice a little better spool up and EGT's but underhood temps and IAT's is the biggest difference on stock turbo trucks. Honestly though, for less than a $100 bucks what else can you buy for these trucks that you will notice a difference in performance. I can't think of anything off hand, other than filling it with diesel and keeping it running. :rofl: :hug:

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Got the blanket today! Thanks Levi! Fits perfectly on the exhaust housing!

Glad to hear it Steve. Thanks again! :happy2:

:rofl:

My new blankets fit great Levi......I never even cursed your name once.

I do have a odd question though are these things ok to wash? My old blanket on the 480 got soaked in oil:(

I'll try harder next time to irritate you on install, maybe "accidently" leave a couple sewing needles in there for you to find. :rofl:
As far as washing, I've gotten them soaking wet without issue but never really had to wash them. Shouldn't be an issue as long as you're gentle and just use soap/water. How much oil are we talking about? You'll have a hard time getting it out if it's thoroughly soaked I think.