Mid-Summer Sale 10% off with free shipping until 8/1/10

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Thought I would share this. Before the turbo blanket/blankets in 90+ degree heat my fan would come on alot driving through town. If you poped the hood yuou would get a face full of engine compartment heat. Truck would usually set at the 210 mark in town pulling with the air on. Since I got the blankets my fan runs less the half the amount as before and the temp sets between the 210 mark and the hash mark below it. Popping the hood there is far less heat to greet you than before. With these twins I bet you could easlily cook your launch under the hood before the blankets driving through town. I would imagine my IAT is lower than before also. These blankets not only help with heat but in the case of twins they have to help all the other componets under the hood live longer instead of baking them. Also don't have to worry about burning myself when I check my oil anymore lol. Great product Levi!!!

dieselnoobie

Mar 9, 2010
How about a split? Shipping to Canada is usually just over $20 bucks. $10 bucks shipping during the sale for our northern brothers. :thumb:

Drat!! Now its looks affordable to ship up here. Hmm, time to tinker with me budget ... AGAIN. Too many toys and not enough $$$ :(. Thanks for thinking of us colder relatives way up north. Much appreciated! :thumb:

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Drat!! Now its looks affordable to ship up here. Hmm, time to tinker with me budget ... AGAIN. Too many toys and not enough $$$ :(. Thanks for thinking of us colder relatives way up north. Much appreciated! :thumb:

:rofl: Let me know what you come up with, I'll help however I can. I'd hate to deprive guys just based on where they live. :hug:

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Thought I would share this. Before the turbo blanket/blankets in 90+ degree heat my fan would come on alot driving through town. If you poped the hood yuou would get a face full of engine compartment heat. Truck would usually set at the 210 mark in town pulling with the air on. Since I got the blankets my fan runs less the half the amount as before and the temp sets between the 210 mark and the hash mark below it. Popping the hood there is far less heat to greet you than before. With these twins I bet you could easlily cook your launch under the hood before the blankets driving through town. I would imagine my IAT is lower than before also. These blankets not only help with heat but in the case of twins they have to help all the other componets under the hood live longer instead of baking them. Also don't have to worry about burning myself when I check my oil anymore lol. Great product Levi!!!

Glad to hear it's working out Steve. :thumb: It makes the job so worth it when I hear stories like this.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Where you at? I'm getting one shipped to AB shortly and could maybe get them throw in together.........

That would cut shipping for both of you guys if it turns out you guys are close enough to one another. I shot you a PM back Dale, not sure Monday will be a guarantee. :(

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Red Deer.
I can drop it off on my way to BC next week.

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
How much for a stock turbo and lower portion of Trents LB7 hot pipe kit? IIRC it would extend about 2" past the v-band clamp. Also another option I'd take from you is a wrap or blanket for the down pipe. Shipped to BC. Thanks!