Question: Where to live in Texas ???

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Last I heard the only thing coming out of Kansas was steers and queers.

Very original;) how did you ever come up with something that clever? See it's very clever because Steer and Queer ryhme. Wow I am amazed I have never seen so much originality. Great Job:hello:

J/K No issue with TX just some of the Assholes who live there, and stoke there ego's in the parking lot sittin on the hood of there Chromed out Super Hemi, Magnum Cummins Big Horn Lariat Rumble Bee Daytone Mega Cab Lonestar edition 3500HD RAM ROD

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
:spit:We have no hills in my part of the state that is out west, we are as flat as can be. I have alot of family in TX, I just have issues when I go down there. It seems TX fellas don't seem to like me wearin a KU shirt in there bars, and then kickin there ass in pool.:D

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
No it was not intended to be original. It was a joke and i was ribbing you a little.

No man I was gonna edit that it sounded like I was tryin to be a dick, but I am a big family guy fan, and that was from an episode with Stewie gettin mad at a chick. Sorry if I sounded like a douche:eek:. I just l tryin to find a TX ego to mess with so far no-one has stepped up. This could be the reason for my little tussles down there:joker: