Front bumper/grille recommendations?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Yep, thats BBT. Vinny had wanted to do a removal guide, and I just so happened to be rebuilding the engine right then, so we collaborated on it.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Got out of the Duramax game, like so many have over the years. I havent talked to him in a long while, but see him on FB from time to time.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thanks, but Ive always liked the gap. I raised the bumper on my 02 way back when, during my H2/315 phase...but then put it back when I went back to 265s.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Got out of the Duramax game, like so many have over the years. I havent talked to him in a long while, but see him on FB from time to time.

He had the nonhodgkins lymphoma cancer, right? Had a nice diesel jetta too? Farmed & had/liked Fendt equipment? Am I thinking of the correct guy? I've always wondered how he's doing after his battle with cancer but never see him on the forums anymore so had hoped the worst hadn't happened. :confused:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
He had the nonhodgkins lymphoma cancer, right? Had a nice diesel jetta too? Farmed & had/liked Fendt equipment? Am I thinking of the correct guy? I've always wondered how he's doing after his battle with cancer but never see him on the forums anymore so had hoped the worst hadn't happened. :confused:

Thats him. Ive seen him on FB as well and even messaged him. hes been doing well and is in remission. that was a year or so ago.

Reactions: SmokeShow

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Thats him. Ive seen him on FB as well and even messaged him. hes been doing well and is in remission. that was a year or so ago.

Thanks for that update! So glad to hear it's positive. I really enjoyed his input/contribution to the forum beyond the diesel stuff. His insight on the farming world was very fascinating. Miss that content.

Sorry for the slight deviation on the thread topic, @TheBac