Anybody have experience with fury tires?

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Looking for a r/t tire. I like the fury r/t tire, I do alot of land scaping and go off road quiet a bit, would like a hybrid tire so I can still here myself think on the road. Any input from you guys?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
What little I’ve had is not that great.

It’s really really hard to beat a nitto ridge grappler. Amazingly quiet, great traction.

Reactions: 2004LB7

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Of all people, you get on here and tell me how it is. Fine, I'll pony up for nitro ridge grappler. Thanks! I'll be sure to post a pic

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
I have used a couple sets one on a truck other on a Jeep for customers , they requested them do to the price point . They were not bad at all seemed like a decent tire tread design and not loud, I will say they balanced like crap , and took a good bit of weight, and I never did get them to zero out.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I have used a couple sets one on a truck other on a Jeep for customers , they requested them do to the price point . They were not bad at all seemed like a decent tire tread design and not loud, I will say they balanced like crap , and took a good bit of weight, and I never did get them to zero out.

This is what I am afraid of. I hate when I can't a tire to balance out. Drives me insane

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I have had decent luck with the Furys, if you are after a bit cheaper tire the Venoms have actually really impressed me so far.

Corb is 100% the Ridge Grapplers or Toyo RTs (both built by the same company) are great RT tires.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
I have a set on y gooseneck, I didn't balance them. I've been happy with them so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    793.2 KB · Views: 17

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I have had decent luck with the Furys, if you are after a bit cheaper tire the Venoms have actually really impressed me so far.

Corb is 100% the Ridge Grapplers or Toyo RTs (both built by the same company) are great RT tires.

Believe it or not, I had a local tire company tell me they have had great luck with them too. They could not get the ridge grappler in because the company is backed up and said these are the next best thing.