Meet "Kleshay"

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I just bought a 06 Z51 for a STEAL. I am 27 and feel like every person I have seen driving a Vette is 50+ LOL! Sorry Tom! :roflmao:

Buying a Vette will age you quickly. First sign will be the gold chain I suspect you will buy very soon. :roflmao::hug::D

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
i have been trying to track down my dads 79 or 80 dark green stingray for years now. I cant find the vin in all the paperwork we have and even called the dealership, old ins group they used for everything. He sold it when my mom could not get out of it when she was preg with me and that was in early 1980. My uncle told me the ins co and the dealership (biggest in world in Missouri) they said they get that question all the time and i would need to drive to MI and get somebody to go through the shed that has the files from 80s to be able to track down a VIN. The ins co told me they dont even keep records back till them so it seems i am out of luck? I have some cop buddies who say if i can get a VIN, they will find it but i am out of ideas. Sucks, i will go get it if it is in a field or a showroom, hoping for a old garage so i can build it but doubtful i will get a chance to find it

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
i have been trying to track down my dads 79 or 80 dark green stingray for years now. I cant find the vin in all the paperwork we have and even called the dealership, old ins group they used for everything. He sold it when my mom could not get out of it when she was preg with me and that was in early 1980. My uncle told me the ins co and the dealership (biggest in world in Missouri) they said they get that question all the time and i would need to drive to MI and get somebody to go through the shed that has the files from 80s to be able to track down a VIN. The ins co told me they dont even keep records back till them so it seems i am out of luck? I have some cop buddies who say if i can get a VIN, they will find it but i am out of ideas. Sucks, i will go get it if it is in a field or a showroom, hoping for a old garage so i can build it but doubtful i will get a chance to find it

My wife's dad had a C2 vette that she'd like to have a duplicate of. Why couldn't they've had a better looking one? They aren't the ugliest cars ever made but they're definitely the ugliest vettes ever made. :eek:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
My wife's dad had a C2 vette that she'd like to have a duplicate of. Why couldn't they've had a better looking one? They aren't the ugliest cars ever made but they're definitely the ugliest vettes ever made. :eek:

I love the '62 Vetts. I might buy one. Want the FI.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

Are you serious? The C2 (specifically the 63 split window) is one of the most desirable models of Corvette.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I personally like the older Vettes, that stingray was tame, it was like a Camry unless you got down on it. No visceral expirence at all, even with exhaust set to sport it was just too vanilla for my tastes. :rofl:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
After bigmack set it straight on the years of the C3, I was actually meaning C3s, not C2s. Oops. :D

I have to say the late 60s/early 70s C3 with steel bumpers is one of my personal favorite body style Corvettes.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
my midlife crisis will be a 65 or 66 C2 with the 396 or 427. my absolute favorite car of all time. either all black or that darker blue/gray color. Rally sport wheels and red line tires.

heaven :D

wife wants a cobra kit car (she wanted an original till she saw price tags :roflmao:) or a 1930's "mobster style" car with chopped top, lowered and healthy v8.

damn i need a bigger place... :roflmao:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Loved all the 50’s vettes, they lost me after that... Didn’t start noticing them again until the C5’s. C6 is my all time favorite, C7 is alright but the new C8 might win me over from the C6.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown :rofl: :hug:

As I tell my customers on the route -- my uniform is actually clear, Im just "full of it" up to here -- as I do the "level" gesture with my hand at neck level.

Laughs ensue.....:roflmao:

Those C8's are badass. In 15 years, I'll own one of those....:hehe:

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
big tires, T-tops off and lake pipes, i was hoping some one would chime in and say "my brother works at the corvette all world VIN data entry office and can find ANY vet ever made with just the name who bought it?????????????????????????????

anybody ?
Maybe a sister ?

Hell, i would take a guess at this point :confused::confused::confused: