Allison 5sp: Shop naming

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I remember josh doing this years ago. But I'd appreciate some help coming up with an original, fitting shop name. I have thought of a couple but dont like them. I don't want to use my last name but if someone used their creativity and come up with an acronym that would be fine.
It's a 4 bay shop. Hiring 1, maybe 2 other guys. Focusing on general repair and diagnostics but leaning heavily towards diesels. I do quite a few engines a year, head gaskets, cp4s, etc. Kind of known to specialize in dmax and pulling but not limited to at all.
Figured these details all possibly could be used. Located in town of Home, Pennsylvania. Up on a hill off of a paved 2 lane state route(PA85) but not visible from the road. The exact ground the shop is built on was previously a sandstone pit/quarry. Which proved EXTREMELY difficult to dig a footer, dig drain lines, etc.
I know of a shop named Sand Ridge Customs, thought maybe I could be Sand Ridge blah blah.
I have a list of my ideas st home, I'll post it later but none of them struck me. Maybe someone can link Josh's thread too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I'm also not wanting to use the words diesel or performance or repair in the name. Unless it's an acronym

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
- Quarry Customs
- Compression Customs
- Pennsylvania Pro
- Diesel Dynamics
- Sandstone Suckers
- ANFO Automotive
- Dynamite Diesel