New Color Options. Carbon Black and Graphite Gray

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Hey everyone,

Have a couple new color options available. Moving forward these will be replacing the original coated black and silver blankets.

Though the originals will be available by request if trying to match a previous setup.

Blanket performance is every bit as good with these colors as they were before.

Shout with questions! :rockon:

Q6Qp6wHh.jpg

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
New colors look good Levi:thumb: When I get the single cab up and running Ill bring it up to you for some custom blankets on the turbo plumbing.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Are you planning on incorporating the loop-and-pull through method like these blankets show or the same mounting style as previous?

I'm going to end up needing a set once I get my LB7 back on the road (bearing damage so its getting new main/rod bearings, oil pump etc) with compounds. I do need to hit you up about what is going to be the best option for heat protection on the downpipe.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
New colors look good Levi:thumb: When I get the single cab up and running Ill bring it up to you for some custom blankets on the turbo plumbing.

Sounds good, give me a shout when you're ready! :thumb:

Are you planning on incorporating the loop-and-pull through method like these blankets show or the same mounting style as previous?

I'm going to end up needing a set once I get my LB7 back on the road (bearing damage so its getting new main/rod bearings, oil pump etc) with compounds. I do need to hit you up about what is going to be the best option for heat protection on the downpipe.

I prefer the anchors shown in the picture. In my experience they're a stronger fastener and put less stress on the blanket over time than the grommet style does. With that being said, I can do whatever a customer wants fastener or style wise.

Shout at me when you get closer to being ready and we'll spend a few minutes on what will work best for you.

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
are these the colors shown on your website as well? I got a new drop-in style turbo for my lb7 and am looking for something like this instead of factory heat shield.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
are these the colors shown on your website as well? I got a new drop-in style turbo for my lb7 and am looking for something like this instead of factory heat shield.

Yes, most of the blankets are shown and available on the website. Though I'm still working on things here and there. If you need something you don't see, just hit me up. Odds are I can make it.

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
Yes, most of the blankets are shown and available on the website. Though I'm still working on things here and there. If you need something you don't see, just hit me up. Odds are I can make it.

Thanks. I’ll probably just call you on Monday since I have a few things to run by you for your opinion.