Duramax Powered c7 Promod

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I loved watching this! Great to see it kick some butt.

The build up to the race was awesome. Way to get it done!

So glad to see a guy tuning by mass. :thumb:

Thanks Mr. Don! I can remember like yesterday chit chatting with Rob about fuel delivery... now days we call it "Only 300mg of fuel" when years ago.. different story. It is amazing to see how far this has all come! Fun fact - when it was hot outside and we needed the additional cooling for iats - we were burning 14lbs of nitrous a pass. :)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Interesting car. Glad there's someone to challenge the Punks now.

Congrats to your whole team. :)

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
It was ABSOLUTELY amazing... but the key is really having someone there that understands it. We were fortunate enough to have a original motec engineer (Who has been working for Polaris OEM, but is coming on board with PPEI) that helped write the logic of this ECU to do exact what we wanted seamless with the nitrous, suspension, chassis, trans, and engine. It all worked together beautiful. One ECU running certain controls and another running others with over 1000 channels running. From the suspension to the trans - the car runs completely in closed loop. Amazing engineering inside and out and there is no way I could of done it without the whole team. Very VERY fortunate. I know how to make them make power, but that was the least of it to get it down the track.

Very sweet, nice to see another alternative to the bosch motorsport, looks like you all came out on the right foot and have a lot of room to gain, congrats :thumb:

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Any new update on this?? See and heard some talk on the www about a new home?? New power plant?? New driver?? New owner??

BREAK IT DOWN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Interesting post by milliken recently with the wagler blown dmax... and prior to that the covered car accept the ass end of what looked like maybe a fiberglass C7 vette with laundry in his shop... Hmm

Reactions: MarkBroviak