Jeep srt8 killed...

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Went out and did some 150’ arm drop drags on some really rough asphalt.

60 dollar entry fee. Got paired up with a newer Jeep srt8 with some mods. I watched him during practice and it looked quick, I never saw it loose but he wouldn’t line up with faster cars either (meow)...

Anywho, I raced everything. Dialed in how much I could launch with, as long as I didn’t spin, it was close with the fastest cars there. Most were trailered drag cars on big and small slicks.

So we line up for the race I pull up and ask him if he wanted the right lane as that was the lane he lined up for, he said yes and acted irritated. I almost was a dick and made him flip me for it but f-it I was there to have fun. Honestly didn’t matter to me, mine was quick in both. We pull in, I bump to 2nd and bring the rpms to 1900, flagger bumps me in, I give him the nod, his arms go up
And I punch it as soon as he hits the top. Truck doesn’t spin and pulls 1/2-3/4 of a truck on him in 150’:thumb:

Tried to catch up to him and tell him good race but he was high tailing it to the track official saying I jumped... He had walked off by the time I got up there. I asked if he thought I jumped Gary said he did but had already talked to the flagger who had sided with me but said it was very close... Got my entry fee back for the win and was congratulated on my perfect light:rofl:

If he wasn’t being a douche and had talked to me first, I would have asked to run us again but he was pouting so I said f-it, I Win:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Shit yeah Albert!! That’s the kinda fun I miss. Need to get my shit box out for some fun

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Thanks guys! I was just having some fun:thumb:

I learned a long time ago someone is always carrying a bigger stick and never judge a book by its cover or you might get gaped...

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Thanks guys! I was just having some fun:thumb:

I learned a long time ago someone is always carrying a bigger stick and never judge a book by its cover or you might get gaped...

Good job!

Glad I wasn't there, sounds a lot worse than going to the track and getting gapped :roflmao:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
The 05’ and no videos... I asked the wife if she got any and she said it was so short I didn’t think you’d want them:confused::rofl: