Best Bourbon or Whiskey

Donna_and_John

Troublemaker
Jul 31, 2007
San Antonio, TX
This is a tough one as there are several tasty ones out there. For bourbon, Blantons is pretty tasty. It is also a little pricey. Kentucky Spirit (a single barrel Wild Turkey product) is pretty tasty, too and more affordable. I usually have at least one bottle on hand for libation emergencies...

I am also partial to 12yr Jamesons. I usually have a bottle of that around for the same reason..

But...then there are Jack Daniels single barrel, Crown (especially Crown Apple), Texas Shine, rum....can't forget the rum..., Enchanted Rock Vodka.....

Who am I kidding.... yes, I'm a lush and have a couple of cabinets full of various tasty items and a fridge in the garage with various beers....

Damn... now I'm thirsty...

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm off of beer to try to drop a few pounds so I have a few empty handles of wild turkey laying around now, 34 bucks for a handle at walmart. Why try anything else lmao

tony357

Sep 2, 2015
Tuckerton NJ
i am a jim beam daily driver, our local bar carries some knob creek and i have been trying that.. still like the before and after taste of beam white label, hints of nut and vanilla.. if they do not have beam i usually get jack or old grandad..

My wife drink's captain's

Big0

Mar 11, 2016
Don't hate me cause you aint me. had to take a break from the ol' whiskey. but my home town favs' are jd(when i get a good pay). canadian club and royal reserve dont know if you can tell i am a canadian. :rofl:

Bill H

Street Toy
Aug 25, 2011
VA
Johnny Walker XR21

Johnny Walker XR 21 Currently Not sold in the states & a little pricey but for a special occasion 5 stars if you get a chance pick it up...

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I didnt look back through all the posts but a couple clients are "bourbon connessuers" and swear the Angels Envy is some of the best/smoothest you can get for the price. I may have to try somecone kf these days but I'm just not a fan of bourbons which is pitiful given my location in the middle of the bourbon capital of the world.

anyone had it? Like it?

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
You guys ever tried that Jameson 12 or 18 year shit? We bought three shots at the tilted kilt one night 85 bucks a shot. That shit made me want to take back things I never stole. I couldn't even find it anywhere else, I loved it.

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
You guys ever tried that Jameson 12 or 18 year shit? We bought three shots at the tilted kilt one night 85 bucks a shot. That shit made me want to take back things I never stole. I couldn't even find it anywhere else, I loved it.

Yes that shit is awesome the gold reserve?! All I drink is Jameson and when I saw that bottle I had to have it! 100$ a bottle is a little much for how fast I drink it tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk