UDP Cat filter adapters

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Sure whatever i can get that has a very low micron rating thats why i went with the 1s i did.But i never searched any other brands.

sorry , i didnt see the pic :eek:..... walk in price is $23.49 on #3674 and $26.49 on #3005

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I was going to buy one of your filter kits from you, until you (or your trolls) posted that.
grow up
Just sick & stoooopid

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Ive been doing business with my local NAPA for going-on 30 years, delivered to them for 7 years......so they help me get one hell of a price for simple things like filters now. :)

Wow! Your guy NAPA guy must love you becuase he pays for half ur filter everytime he sells you one!

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Vary well said. If you want to see 20 what tuner and exhaust threads a day thats the place to start. They dont give a crap about the people there. The best part is THE VENDORS over there that hook everyone up over charge the crap out of people.

I honestly think its the name.

The people that go there ended up there because they searched for a duramax forum. Having the level of iq that they have they figured duramax forum means its all duramax and all forum so it must be the best.

I used to not mind going there because I felt helpful as that was where many of the newbs ended up. However now its overwhelmed with the same topics and the new "experts" have moved in. I went back there for the first time in a year or so and only really posted in a couple threads on trannies, then the DF posi came in....

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
How can you do that when you are selling them and you are not a vendor here? We all have to pay. How about you Newly?

First off im not here for trouble are to argue.

That said, I didnt order one i ordered a couple hundred :D from my machinist.

Im not selling on here, a customer that we sold a few adapters to posted this thread. I pay alot of $ to Diesel World Mag, Diesel Power mag, we advertise on Facebook, our website, we support events and donate money as sponsors. Hundreds of thousands of people get reached out to with the advertising we do. Duramax Diesels and forums are just a small tiny piece of the community but to some its the whole world. If your the man in charge of DD and who takes care of the vendors just let me know :thumb:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND

Im not selling on here, a customer that we sold a few adapters to posted this thread. I pay alot of $ to Diesel World Mag, Diesel Power mag, we advertise on Facebook, our website, we support events and donate money as sponsors. Hundreds of thousands of people get reached out to with the advertising we do. Duramax Diesels and forums are just a small tiny piece of the community but to some its the whole world. If your the man in charge of DD and who takes care of the vendors just let me know :thumb:

Hi fag....didnt know that. Was you

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Lol James, I'm not sure who posted it. Although I laughed, it didn't excite me but I did laugh.

It would also be nice if you guys ever paid my friend back for his injector cores he sent in 8 months ago. He is tired of asking but I don't have a problem calling you out.
I know this because 3 of the "remans" you sold him went bad right away. He came to my shop this time and we fixed it for him.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland

Be prepared to answer questions from members who may not have been very happy with the service you provided

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Be prepared to answer questions from members who may not have been very happy with the service you provided

We cant please everyone but we do try. There is always two sides to every story. If you have a issue PM me or call me. My shop number and cell is easy to get.