LLY: Some goods

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
A few parts I have been gathering in the last few weeks. Waiting on pistons and injectors to return, waiting on cam, and a few more pieces from hsp. Then its off to the machine shop. This is going in my 01, that will become an lly(lly ecm) as long as I can make it work. I will continue posting as I move further forward with the project.
ubura8yt.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
If I get off nights this week, I plan on taking the heads to Wagler. I shipped the 100 over injectors back to exergy to have them tested. They were removed from the puller to have bigger installed. Fingers pistons were sent back to jon to have reliefs cut. When they return I will take the block and rotating assembly to the machine shop. I am unsure if I will assemble this or have it done. I would like to do it myself, but time is a big factor for me, and experience lol.

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Looks like a good pile...what are your goals power wise?
Unsure really. Looking to have at least 700, anymore is just a plus. All in all this is really a waste of time and money, as the truck is a DD. Might do some pulls local, but nothing sanctioned. Drag racing I dont know much about, but may try it a few times just to see if I like it.

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Just got off the phone with exergy. Injectors are done and on their way back. Now if I can get my cam here and pistons back from fingers off to the machine shop it will go.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I noticed in the eye candy post that there is only one rod and one motor mount going to be a weird build. :rofl:

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Injectors will be here tomorrow, Fingers should have my pistons done and back to me sometime next week. Now the camshaft will be the hold up...

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Pistons came back today, now if I can get the cam situation figured out its off to the machine shop
pedaje9e.jpg

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
I was told no more than 2 weeks for my cam on may 22 from empire... Any bets on if I am calling socal this coming week?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk