• sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 5

Jared Duramax

<---- $$$ Whore!!
Feb 13, 2008
Matthews NC
todd dont you think you are leaving a little early?:D

i should be getting new rubber friday afternoon then i am heading out at midnight

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
okay....get off at the siloam exit, which is exit 138, cross back over the interstate, and go to the intersection. take a left and this will take you back into white plains (5 miles). when you come into white plains, take a right between the Coleman Store and the post Office. It will be Jernigan's Bridge Rd. follow it till dead end (apx 4 miles) and take a right, go apx half a mile and veer left on Lanier rd. Lanier road will dead into Liberty church rd after about 2-3 miles. take a left on Liberty Chrch rd and the pull will be 2-3 miles on the right. can't miss it! .......... wheew!!! lol i know that is alot, but this is the best way to go with a load (from I-20 East). be carefull how the GPS brings you!!! We will have signs everywhere im sure. the signs may just be our normal tractor pull signs, depending on how many smokin signs are made, but yall get the idea!

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
yeah, stay away from green springs road if you are comin from I-16. I will try to get more signs to put out than we normally have

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
ryan said some guy from NC called him last week and was asking questions about Nitrous and cut tires? the guy said he had a dodge around 800hp, and said he may bring four or five trucks with him. Do yal know who it is?

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
not sure. ryan didn't say, i was just wonderin if they were comin with yal? i did find out that another friend of mine that was buildin a truck is gonna make it! He is runnin a little different setup and its gonna be interesting to see what it will do the first time out!

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
this may be the last time i get on the computer before saturday. if yal have any questions or need directions just call me 706 817 8592

copternadley

May 28, 2010
Smokin’ 2010 Saturday May 1st

Sled Pull and Dyno Day at Liberty Tractor Pull- White Plains, GA

We will start the dyno early like we did last year. Come early to get ready. Dave and Mike take first there, first on the rollers. Sled pulls will commence around 2:00 pm. There will be an expedition tractor show by the Liberty Tractor Pull’s finest, along with the cutest little tractor pullers in Georgia to show off there pulling skills. Our traditional Bonfire GTG will be immediately following the announcements of our Sled Pull/ Dyno Winners at the sled pull track. The Bonfire GTG is strictly BYOBeverage choice. Please remember if you choose to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly. Don’t forget your camp chairs and tents.

I will try to get more information to come on lodging. There is limited room at the track and at a WMA down the road for campers. If you are interested in doing this please let me know so i can reserve room for you.

We are expecting a larger number than last years turn out. We will have sizable payouts for the different pulling classes and as well as the different dyno classes. As always, this is a family event. Everyone is welcome to come and experience Smokin’ 2010.

PM me with any questions

Can you post any more information here? Really interested on it.