Smokin 2010 May 1st

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Smokin’ 2010 Saturday May 1st

Sled Pull and Dyno Day at Liberty Tractor Pull- White Plains, GA

We will start the dyno early like we did last year. Come early to get ready. Dave and Mike take first there, first on the rollers. Sled pulls will commence around 2:00 pm. There will be an expedition tractor show by the Liberty Tractor Pull’s finest, along with the cutest little tractor pullers in Georgia to show off there pulling skills. Our traditional Bonfire GTG will be immediately following the announcements of our Sled Pull/ Dyno Winners at the sled pull track. The Bonfire GTG is strictly BYOBeverage choice. Please remember if you choose to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly. Don’t forget your camp chairs and tents.

I will try to get more information to come on lodging. There is limited room at the track and at a WMA down the road for campers. If you are interested in doing this please let me know so i can reserve room for you.

We are expecting a larger number than last years turn out. We will have sizable payouts for the different pulling classes and as well as the different dyno classes. As always, this is a family event. Everyone is welcome to come and experience Smokin’ 2010.

PM me with any questions

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Gainsville GA or FL? lol Im not realy familiar with Gainsville. The track is about an hour south of Athens if that helps any...

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Is the guy with the fully built burkhardt rig gonna be there?

Are there going to be different pulling classes? What sled is gonna be there? If its the old red sled theres gonna be alot of 450ft pulls:D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Is the guy with the fully built burkhardt rig gonna be there?

Are there going to be different pulling classes? What sled is gonna be there? If its the old red sled theres gonna be alot of 450ft pulls:D

He should be there. They are coming to Florida next weekend for a pull.
I'm sure there will be different classes, there were last year. They will need to put some more weight on that thing for sure :D
No weddings this year for you :eek: :D

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
He should be there. They are coming to Florida next weekend for a pull.
I'm sure there will be different classes, there were last year. They will need to put some more weight on that thing for sure :D
No weddings this year for you :eek: :D

:rofl::rofl: No weddings this year. I went ahead and just told the wife that nothing will get in my way this year.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
yeah, burkhards build will be there, there will also be another fresh built duramax from around here i've been waiting to see! we are still talkin about classes. i'll post them when im told. they should be very similiar to last year. oh, and don't worry about the old red sled, she's got more gears!!! :D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
yeah, burkhards build will be there, there will also be another fresh built duramax from around here i've been waiting to see! we are still talkin about classes. i'll post them when im told. they should be very similiar to last year. oh, and don't worry about the old red sled, she's got more gears!!! :D

Safe bet would be NADM rules, I'd guess :D

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga

Which truck is that? Who built it?

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
I think we're stayin at my cousins apartment in Gainesville this comin weekend. Thats what i was told anyway. i guess it depends on how many people end up coming.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
bump.........
we need to get as big of a crowd as possible for this event! Its gonna be alot of fun. I think alot of us are goin to the dyno day at GA diesel on Feb 20, if anybody is in the area