Smoked some greenpeace fools

Mar 27, 2008
Sheridan, IN.
It is maybe not the most appropriate thing to do, but who am I kidding who cares. I did smoke some people out standing at an intersection that were hold signs and yelling vote for Hillary, few months back, so it would be hypocritical to say anything more than that was hilarious.:rofl:

Ten_Bucks

Wears a tinfoil hat
Jul 29, 2008
Placerville, California
www.facebook.com
Guaranteed way to piss off one of those environmental wacko hippie Greenpeace types is to give them a huge cloud of smoke in a truck thats carrying chainsaws in the bed and towing a rockcrawler or sand rail or ATVs on a trailer. I think they'll be so pissed at that sight that they'll have a coronary. One could only hope.

Scott

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Guaranteed way to piss off one of those environmental wacko hippie Greenpeace types is to give them a huge cloud of smoke in a truck thats carrying chainsaws in the bed and towing a rockcrawler or sand rail or ATVs on a trailer. I think they'll be so pissed at that sight that they'll have a coronary. One could only hope.

Scott

:p:D

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Just tell them you own and operate a strip mining oufit:D. I'm glad those fools dont have a good foot hold here yet.

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
Wow, reading this thread makes me proud to belong to this community. I believe it's inspired me to put "smoke out some libs" at the top of my to do list too. Should be easy to accomplish around here.