Smoked some greenpeace fools

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
I was just on my way home from work and there were greenpeace people standing on the corner where I had to turn right....I couldnt resist I gunned it as I went around the corner and smoked them a bit.......I looked in the mirror and they were pointing and didnt look to pleased

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
And people wonder why things like DPF's have been forced down our throats....

Mar 27, 2008
Sheridan, IN.
I did the same to some Hitlery supporters that were holding signs trying to convince idiots to vote for her. I would loved to see what you did. As fas as it being shoved down our throats, they would try to do that anyway, they are a bunch of ignorant, follow the leader,can't reason fro themselves sheep.

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
That is awsom glad you smoked them out (f-ing hippies). after hearing this it puts me in the mood to go cut a tree down and burn it in old motor oil:D

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
the best is when the greenpeace hippie a-holes see my truck and start giving me shit about how its too big and i waste fuel by tunning it, i just smile at them and say "i run 100% biodiesel so F*CK OFF!!" :D

nosliw

Apr 19, 2007
PNW
the best is when the greenpeace hippie a-holes see my truck and start giving me shit about how its too big and i waste fuel by tunning it, i just smile at them and say "i run 100% biodiesel so F*CK OFF!!" :D

i've used that line too. i say i use my bigger-carbon-footprint PRIUS when i can't use my truck :rofl:

James Hess

Jun 9, 2008
Tucson AZ.
i have a buddie of mine that i met here in AZ at davis monthan when i got stationed here and there are always these idiots standing out in front of the gates holding signs protesting the war like they know shit about it anyway. well im not even 100% for it but it is my duty so there, anyway he drives a 03 f-350 cc 4x4 drw with stacks and as he was driving on base one day had the wind to his side moving towards them so he rolld the coal with his hot tune and BLANKETED them in smoke :rofl::rofl::rofl: not good for environment but damn funny and worth it at least it shut them up for a second cause they were choking.

rushingbc

< I drive slow trucks
Sep 3, 2006
Beaufort, SC
I woulda went back for a 2nd round, LOL

and a third.......

maybe a forth......

pretty much until they left..... :rolleyes: :D

those guys are tards anyway, a few years back PETA invaded the HLSR and kicked over show animal cages and spray painted a bunch of them......

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
How do you even remember driving the Kodiak Johnny?? :rofl:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Someday...somewhere...someone will smoke out the wrong person and this will all be over.
We're already on the EPA's radar.