rockstars

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
looks good, they ought to be worth at least 75hp more on a LBZ :D

now if I could figure out how to post better pics......Good thing Kat knows how :joker:

attachment.php

Attachments

• !cid_A7EF58D3-6B76-45DA-934C-FC626D8633EB.jpg
    !cid_A7EF58D3-6B76-45DA-934C-FC626D8633EB.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 137

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
looks good, they ought to be worth at least 75hp more on a LBZ :D

now if I could figure out how to post better pics......

:rofl:
Ill take some better pics tomorow if im allowed to (stupid boarding school has too many rules). it looks a whole lot better than that pic with the tbars cranked

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
bed rails and inside of tailgate :)

Cool. My bedrails are lined and its really nice to have. But how much did it cost ya to get your handles(tailgate and cab), mirrors, and lights blacked out. Because im plannin on doin that, i may go with the recons smoked tailllights so cops cant bug me

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Cool. My bedrails are lined and its really nice to have. But how much did it cost ya to get your handles(tailgate and cab), mirrors, and lights blacked out. Because im plannin on doin that, i may go with the recons smoked tailllights so cops cant bug me
painting the handles was done 3 years ago as a christmas present, so I dont know. Painting the mirrors was traded out for some gauges and the install, so again, I dont know what the cost would be. I got the smoked taillights and third brake light on ebay, the tailligts were around $70-80 and the third brake light was $40. They arent Recons, but then again, cost was a lot less too :D

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
D@mmit Duramax_JP why did you have to beat me to the punch. I just know found some people interested in buying my old wheels and tires. Oh well they look bitchin on your truck. Now its time to go find another good deal.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I wonder if Pat wishes he could be so lucky :witch:

:rofl:

he is lucky you let him buy the parts i'm not so lucky . wife would say $3000 for a little silver spinning thinga majiggy :eek: wich blew the transmission $3500 later . and $5000 for a slightly bigger spinny thinga maijiggy to play with the other spinny thinga majiggy:eek::eek::eek: , and all so you can blow your motor and spend another $ 15000 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:rofl::rofl: its easier to keep thigs the way they are:baby::D but i do hate lying its not in my nature

Last edited:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
D@mmit Duramax_JP why did you have to beat me to the punch. I just know found some people interested in buying my old wheels and tires. Oh well they look bitchin on your truck. Now its time to go find another good deal.

Haha sorry man but when he said what he wanted for them i had to jump on it.