rockstars

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
they're on now :D managed to raise the Banks scoop up a little more also, new fender liners going on this weekend to hide it better, I dont need all the room with these smaller tires as I did with the 305's.[/QUOTE ]

Your truck looks badass. What did you have on before this? Whatever you had on when i saw you the other day looked good. Do you just have the tbars cranked or do you have some other stuff too.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
they're on now :D managed to raise the Banks scoop up a little more also, new fender liners going on this weekend to hide it better, I dont need all the room with these smaller tires as I did with the 305's.[/QUOTE ]

Your truck looks badass. What did you have on before this? Whatever you had on when i saw you the other day looked good. Do you just have the tbars cranked or do you have some other stuff too.

T bars are cranked right now, but no longer needed, I'm going to turn them down some and get it re-aligned.

I had black Moto-metals before these, same style tires (Nittos) just little bigger.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
T bars are cranked right now, but no longer needed, I'm going to turn them down some and get it re-aligned.

I had black Moto-metals before these, same style tires (Nittos) just little bigger.

Oh ok. How do you like the nittos. I was gonna buy the nittos in 325/65r18 and crank the tbars because i like a little wider tire. But ive heard the nittos dont last. Did they do ok offroad also?

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
larry the wheels look great with the same tires i have. tyler also put those tires on his truck. what was wrong with the other wheels and tires? and the tailgate also looks good( thanks for giving me a price on that.... not. LOL):D

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
larry the wheels look great with the same tires i have. tyler also put those tires on his truck. what was wrong with the other wheels and tires? and the tailgate also looks good( thanks for giving me a price on that.... not. LOL):D

Nothing was wrong with the other wheels, just wanted a change (its a mid life crisis thing :nod: ) Jerry was gonna take them, but they wont fit his truck with the factory bumper, so, if he cant sell them for me, then i'll have 2 sets to change back & forth :D

PM sent about the tailgate :)

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Kinda dirty pics but here's the Suburban
100_0796.jpg

100_0795.jpg

100_0794.jpg