Pump rub rings..who's got them and how much?

Bob-o

Drop the Hammer
Jan 30, 2011
Asheville N,C
New here........I am looking to see who sells anti-pump rub rings here?
How much they cost?
Also If you have used a brand..did you like it on not and why?
Thanks, Bob

Bob-o

Drop the Hammer
Jan 30, 2011
Asheville N,C
Lol...?

I am trying to see more than 1 option...
I know of a few...Trying to get a feel on whats out there before i move..

svsnowrider

Oct 22, 2010
Central PA
So Merchant Auto and All Season sell good trusted kits? I think I have to pull my tc so I my as well put a rub kit in while its out

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Tony actually has two options, the merchant plate and the Kennedy style ring. I've installed both and the merchant plate is best in my opinion. Personally my truck has the steel ring, I don't think it'll fail, but its not as stout.

Bob-o

Drop the Hammer
Jan 30, 2011
Asheville N,C
The damage..

The hole allowed fluid to leak out..But not all of it so the 4wd shift fork was damaged as a result....

Attachments

• P1012097.jpg
    P1012097.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 33
  • P1012101.jpg
    P1012101.jpg
    824 KB · Views: 37

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Tony actually has two options, the merchant plate and the Kennedy style ring. I've installed both and the merchant plate is best in my opinion. Personally my truck has the steel ring, I don't think it'll fail, but its not as stout.

The fix does not have to be stout. It has to stay in place and not fall to the bottom of the T/C. The tin plate that I use is the same as Kennedy and will never fail. There is a question in my mind that my plate is very similer to the patented plate Kenndy uses and I will not sell it because of this. I use it in my shop only. I am not a whore like some people who had Joe Webb at Suncoast design them an aluminum plate for 200.00 and get cut off from sales because this whore found some one who could build him the sam plate for 40.00 and sell it for 250.00.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
That type of marketing isn't going to help you much on here. If you already knew who had kits for this issue why even ask??