Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Pick me up in Vegas:D

Fly in, i'll drive you :D

I think Wes is just irritated that his big body won't fit on the little pink one.:eek::spit::D:angel:

Hey hey, pink is my color. Red trucks are only a shade off of that you know. :coolspot:

And I can get into some tight spots..... I mean, hell, I fit in the front seat of my truck dont I.... :D

So you are saying Chris gets wasted after 2 beers? Say it aint so. :rofl::D:angel::hug:

I can throw out a no on that one. I had to play catch up at the sled pull..... damn drunk:D

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I heard he lasted a whole 15 minutes the other night :confused:

So you are saying Chris gets wasted after 2 beers? Say it aint so. :rofl::D:angel::hug:

I can throw out a no on that one. I had to play catch up at the sled pull..... damn drunk:D

I will take on ANYONE except Pat or Wes :eek: (They're too big)...Yep, I typed it, on the internet...

Any takers:dontknow: Green Satan juice or not, let's get it on;)

:screwy::poop:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I will take on ANYONE except Pat or Wes :eek: (They're too big)...Yep, I typed it, on the internet...

Any takers:dontknow: Green Satan juice or not, let's get it on;)

:screwy::poop:

I'll spot you a 12'er of molsons... If you can talk the canucks into bringing some that is. :D Call'er even and then we can do some work.

Bought a bottle of the Green stuff on new years..... Lee's now carries it although I'm not sure if its the same stuff or not. Couldn't figure out the vapors/smoke/puffin stuff you all pulled but it tasted DAMN good.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
So what's a party consist of at the "Rat Trap"? I’m thinking Cheese puffs with a toothpick, maybe some smoked cheddar, peanut butter on a cracker. And don't forget the spiked Koolaid, labeled D-CON:D

Last edited: