Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
and guess what happened when he tried????........ He steeped on a bucket to get over a small pool fence to TRY and catch me, bucket broke and Johnny fell over the small pool fence and went into the pool himself... needless to say I stayed dry the whole party.

Johnny's getting a little slow in his old age... Me on the other hand???? Like a gazelle... Ask anybody!:D

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
and guess what happened when he tried????........ He steeped on a bucket to get over a small pool fence to TRY and catch me, bucket broke and Johnny fell over the small pool fence and went into the pool himself... needless to say I stayed dry the whole party.

Johnny's getting a little slow in his old age... Me on the other hand???? Like a gazelle... Ask anybody!:D

HAHA thats funny Dan, very good point you do move like a gazelle :rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I still laugh when the story comes up. Johnny thought he had you (so did everyone).

Johnny moved pretty fast, IMO...Fast enough to step thru a bucket, go over a fence, and land in the pool in about 4 seconds :spit:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Me on the other hand???? Like a gazelle... Ask anybody!:D

I'm still in awe, kinda like when Dr. J dunked from the free-throw line...

Little Nicky, I'm not fat like you, but I'm "old", so I'm gonna be ready when your monkey ass comes down to the 909...Everyone will watch while I smoke u in any race you'd like;):thumb:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I'm still in awe, kinda like when Dr. J dunked from the free-throw line...

Little Nicky, I'm not fat like you, but I'm "old", so I'm gonna be ready when your monkey ass comes down to the 909...Everyone will watch while I smoke u in any race you'd like;):thumb:

I'll race you by foot, your truck against mine, just got bring out the Henry J... May is a long time away i'll have plenty of time to get back in good enough shape to whoop your ass:D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Suprised the old pics didint appear .... that was a good party . Then the damn sheep ends up on me in the pics ... :rofl:

Soak and wet in my clothes head first into the pool ... cell phone , wallet boots , the works all soaked . Was on my street bike to riding home soaked right after getting my frozen pants out of the freezer . That was classic . They were frozen stiff .

I'll be ready for PPE gazzelle boy this year . I might be getting old but i can easily run down that little gazzelle . :thumb:

Last edited:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I say pick johnny up and toss his ass in the pool. Shouldn't be too hard, scrawny little mofo that he is.... :D