New used motor going in.........

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
dam! that looks great... what color are those runners - I'm having a hard time finding a color that looks like alum. or silver without looking completely fake if that makes any sense? Rattle can?

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Looks great!!
Thank you!!

dam! that looks great... what color are those runners - I'm having a hard time finding a color that looks like alum. or silver without looking completely fake if that makes any sense? Rattle can?
Thank you!!! It is powdercoat, James will chime in and tell you what the name of the color is......
:thumb: nice work
JRODS LB7 (James) did them, they did come out really nice!!! :D

I know it's powder coating but I don't know what color
:hug:

That blue is sick!!!

I liked it when I picked it, then when I first saw it I thought it was too much bu the silver really makes it look nice.

Thanks guys!!! And Thanks to James R (JRODS LB7) for the powdercoating!!! :thumb::thumb:

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
And blue iirc is ritzy blue i may be wrong but when i get home il chime in and give u a deffinate. Also thanks for the comments lemme know if u want stuff done pm me il give u my cell#:thumb:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I'm not sure I'm sticking with gold. If I do twins I will need to have the Y bridge off and a new intake anyways, might switch it up a bit. Maybe Red piping and gold housings?