Need a new stereo whats the best for the $?

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Eclipse is nice but priiiiiiiicy.

true that this ones are really nice !!!

I traded my old boss a factory ford stereo + install for an Eclipse DVD/Navi/etc. in an expidition he was selling. Turns out the model i got was a top-shelf one when new.....$2500 :eek: like brand new, 7in widescreen Din-2

I paied $50 for a furd radio at the salvage:D So i got a super-mega-tastic deal on that! I love that unit! No navi disks, has 30gig HD to record tunes, all kinds of cool stuff:D

:eek: Flamesuit On: you all can hate me now:spit::joker:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
:hug:I don't hate you Chris. I used to drop alot of $ on my systems in my trucks, never had les than 4 12's in my Tahoe. But now I am out of the loop and don't know much about them. Right now it is lookin like Pioneer, Alpine or Kenwood.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
oh i know ;) just kiddin around

id like some subs again but kinda dont wanna loose space or add weight. everything i do or add i strive to lighten it up if possible

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I've been looki at rings too, for my girl. I figure that will keep her quite for atleast alittle while. I think you saw her at the dyno day, the short blonde that was really hung over:D sittin in my truck. But anyway I figure if I spend money on her I need to spend money on myself and truck too.:angel:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:D yup, i remember her! I wasnt hung over there but i sure was the next day! We went bar hoppin in town and got plastered:spit:

A ring huh! Congrats! :beer: Wish i had a GF to even buy a ring for:eek:

I think i need to quote Ron White now............"Diamonds..........those will shut her up.........for a minute!:D:hug::angel: That guy is a riot!

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
X2 on the Ron White I have seen him live 2 times now and that guy is great.

Yeah the ring thing is somhin I think I need to do, we have known eachother since kindergarden, so thats like 18 years now. Plus she dig the diesel:D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:D You know, outta all the perspective girls out there, not to many give a hoot about diesels let alone Like them;) Needle ina haystack scenario! :happy2:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Oh and she loved your shirt. I think it said "Just cuz it's smokin don't mean it's broken". Yeah now I gotta find one of those for her. It's pretty damn hard to find a shirt short enough for her, and then there is the top issue she has, seems to be hard to find things that fit, busty midgits:rofl:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
If you want something with good sound quality and no dvd or nav then something like these should work well.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8130738&type=product&id=1158321454732
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9197175&type=product&id=1218056226379
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8739797&type=product&id=1201913868299
If you want dvd and or nav with good sound quality you'll probably be spending quite a bit.
Or a person could go to a store that specializes in car audio equipment and ask them what they recommend. Some of the people working at stores like that know what they're talking about.

Hey thanks man, I'm likin the first Pioneer. Thanks again. I never even thought about Best Buy:eek:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Oh and she loved your shirt. I think it said "Just cuz it's smokin don't mean it's broken". Yeah now I gotta find one of those for her. It's pretty damn hard to find a shirt short enough for her, and then there is the top issue she has, seems to be hard to find things that fit, busty midgits:rofl:

:spit: Glad she liked it! A fella on DP made them up a while ago, hafta see if hes still around and has some more. I'd like more. He had Dmax shirts with differant things on them:D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
6speedduramax is the shirt guy. He hasnt been on there in a bit it appears. Dunno if he has anymore or not.

(he traded for a dodge too :eek:)

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:D:hug: Schweet! Ill get around to some tee's here somday! A certain truck im affiliated with seems to be absorbing alot of my money:spit:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
A really good friend of mine has a vinyl cutter and press. We got to playing around one night and made probably the best hot rod diesel pickup shirt ever. I'll see if I can find some pics.

How the hell did discussion turn to T-shirts anyway?

Last edited: